In-game name: PVT 1111 Program
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:429115510
Warns: 0 
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 935:48
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] MarkyMark

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Previous SWRP Senior Gamemaster, Moderator, Administrator, Human Resources Director. All on this server
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been calling this server my home for the past year since February when my mental health took a big hit and I had to take a big break for two months. While this break was happening I have seen this server grow and I want to be a part of that growth and am ready to introduce it back into my life. There are so many reasons why you should choose me to be a part of the moderation team as I was the head of it for a couple of months but that is not just the only reason. I am a level-headed individual and I can think rationally in heated events. I am extremely patient and able to make unbiased decisions at all times.

While I have only been back for a couple of days, I am eager to remain active and play almost every day. I have always been an active player and many can vouch for that. With summer starting up and me only having to work and take online summer courses I am sure to be a very active moderator throughout the week. During my time as Admin, I was able to help make tough decisions that impacted the entire server as well as gather the public voice in these decisions. This shows that I am able to talk to people one on one about anything even if the other party doesn't want to hear it and that is a skill you will need when handling sits. I would make an excellent choice to be a part of the mod team and I will not let the admins or the server down. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 
    No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
    EliAspect - Mod Application | September 27th, 2022
    Aven's - GM Application | June 25th, 2022

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 10 - 20 Hours a week
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I work a lot as a server and I am an amateur programmer!
Did you read the staff rules?: PVT 1111 Program

Edited by EliAspect
  • Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Community Director

I normally would encourage a longer period of time when returning, before applying for staff. However, I do think you could be a good addition to the StarWarsRP Staff Team, and you have a track-record of activity, as well as of course experience. +1 - Good Luck!

• Like 2

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

With your return, good past on the server, positive interactions, and eagerness to support the community, on behalf of the staff and admin team would love to accept and welcome you to the Team.

Please do not use any perms granted on the server until you have been trained by staff. Either myself or @Draig can complete your staff training. Feel free to DM the Admin Team to set up a time or wait until next time either of us are on the server.
Please lock and move @Hoal@Theos@Proggy.

• Like 2