reapplying for staff!

In-game name: Daniela Wiggles
SteamID STEAM_0:0:176983073
Warns: None
Timezone: Eastern
Playtime?: 997:01:40
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Korn,  Depot, x12, Real Richard, ajbedhead, Wohmi
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was previously Moderator on GG DarkRP!
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Hey! I am extremely patient, and empathetic! I've been a part of Garnet's Dark RP server for years now, and I think I am a veteran of the community. I always do my best to be polite, even when others aren't. I bonded with the community by watching out for them, and keeping a close eye on bullying and harassment cases. When I helped moderate, I always made sure to take time, and did my best to watch out for trolls, bullies, and hackers. I would compensate them out of my own pocket when needed, and would pay close attention to each report, as to not miss any details.

At the end of the day, in my position, I jump at the opportunity to help better our little community through stuff like events, sits, or even just decorating during holidays! Helping people has always made me happy, and I like to think its one of my strong-suits! If I can help someone with a problem, and have them happy, laughing, or even just content, then I know i've done my job. Bettering our beautiful, little society is always a privilege, and given the chance, I believe I can make a big difference for the better, once again.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a few hours free during week nights.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Fashion, horror movies, cooking.

Did you read the staff rules?: Daniela Wiggles

Edited by KyraKitty
  • Like 4
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 1

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Creative 1

+1 
You've been a long time member of this server, playing with me back before I ever became staff. Throughout the time I've interacted with you I've never seen anything that would negatively affect your chances at becoming a staff member. I wish you the best of luck and welcome back to the team.