Communication errors

So I know a lot of "hit pieces" have been done on DF, but I wanna bring up something thats been a problem with US even before DF became a daycare for the mentally ill.
Here are two screenshots:
RU's TS side during war:
lcYcD8f.png

As we can see here, most of the "action" is happening in two channel's. Its easy to communicate with everyone and no one is getting left out (exept GRU, but lets just ignore it)

and US side for comparison:

b5ddyRR.png

Seriously wtf is this being in 8 different ts channels during war?

"Oh its bc everyone is doing their own thing.", tf is that suspoce to mean? Yall are fighting for the same side, so atleast having your leading officers under the same channel would make doing any sort of coordination much more easier. Fact is radio is as usefull as a brick wall during any bigger wars, seen as people openly admit US being slow to rotate and shit, so the very least we/you could do is to coordinate under one channel.

• Like 1
  • Dumb/Shitpost 4

It's always been like that, US wonders why they lose their wars with double or triple the population while RU and Afghan won many wars with half the numbers because of above average communication and radio use. I've seen it for months when I used to play and I see it hasn't really changed.

• Like 3

All the people inside of the Russian Ground Forces channel is probably because 2GA is the only entry faction of RU, and some staff members switched over to RU and wanted to communicate with some people over TS. Other than that each faction is in their respective TS, just like the US's TS. The only person inside of 2GA's TS that isn't a 2GA is deafened. I won't lie and say that US's radio communication is really good, it does need work and I'm aware of that. 

17 minutes ago, My name is GEO said:

Too bad war room is a shitfest because everyone wants to do a callout but it ends up being useless info being called out left and right.

I would say that this is a valid reason as to why there isn’t a huge group of people in 1 channel. Either everyone is going to talk over you and get cleared on the obj because no one heard your call, or thuey’re just talking about random stuff and everyone ends up unfocused.

Is this a shitpost? The screenshots are literally showing the exact same thing yet you're calling out US because of....?? And you can't really get people to use the war rooms because A) Random people who don't even play MRP will join and micspam/be annoying or B) people will talk over eachother. 

Majority of the time it's B. Having more than 10 people in one channel is going to be yelling and twenty-million different side conversations. We did it last night and despite winning and having some good action, the channel was crowded and obnoxious. It's why we have a radio systems and squads for easier and precise coordination.

• Like 2

Huh, so this post went well.

So for context here its important to note that it was 2-3 am, I was super tired and angry about losing a war when I made this post. Does it make this post any less cringy? Not really but its important to know context.

That said though, I would like to explain my point for everyone.

So at least with in ts I have always been a fan of every officer being under the same ts channel to help out coordination between factions. The problem of talking over eachother would not be such a major issue seen as everyone with an officer rank should know when to just shut  up. Also since its clear the current form of communication

Also since the  way we handle communication currently is clearly not working, would it be really a bad thing for US to try out other forms of using ts?

I personally don't feel the main issue of US is communication in terms of war. I think it's ego. It takes a moron to not realize that a war leader has sent your faction to another area of the map in radio. There seems to be a certain anomaly happening with US factions to where they don't go where the war leader tells them to, and then blames said war leader when they lose the war. I would love to think this is just the faction simply not seeing the order, but I've noticed that everyone seems to listen to what I say when I lead war. Love it or hate it, people will be more successful if they listen to the war leader, whether that war leader is a WO or the General of a faction.

I agree with everyone else that Russia is doing it on that picture too but that still doesn't mean its not an issue on both sides, now I can't speak for the US as I do not play there but it would be a lot easier to know what's going on on each obj if a large portion of the fighting forces was in their respective war rooms. TBH on the first picture, the number of people in the 2GA channel didn't last too long and most of them didn't speak too much.

Imagine 2GA but split into half, there's your army and marines. I'm not sure if you noticed or not but those screenshots are almost the exact same. Similar numbers, everything.

Edited by Krimzin
Grammar and I needed to be a bit more descriptive.