DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dear fellow players,

It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure from our beloved Military Roleplay server. Over the past 2 years, I have had the pleasure of exploring the vast and imaginative world that we have all created together. It has been an incredible journey, filled with laughter, excitement, and unforgettable moments.

However, as much as I have enjoyed my time here, I must now bid farewell. Real-life responsibilities and obligations have grown, leaving me with little time to spare. As much as I would love to continue playing and exploring alongside you all, it is time for me to step back and focus on other aspects of my life.

I want to express my deepest gratitude to everyone who has made my time here so special. Your creativity, humor, and camaraderie have made this server feel like a second home to me. I will always cherish the memories that we have created together, and I hope that our paths will cross again someday.

Thank you for everything, and I wish you all the very best.

Sincerely, Brian the illiterate Marshal

BOWL MOMENT

Special thank you to

@Ozzyold man

@eli_Child

@acerfat

@JakeBrit

@Reynolds@ShwadeI swear you two are the same person

and I'm to lazy to do the rest but bye (ill prob hop on rarely but is my time to leave once again) #FreeKermat

Archived