DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

York's Lore Team Application

In-game name: 75R SSG York
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 25
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:661270815
Warns: FailRP Wyatt (2022) Selfdamage Gabe (2022) RDMx11 Reeper (2022)

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 50 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R SSG York has played for 1317:00:10.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]
Referral(s): [Which Gamemaster/Lore Team recommended you to apply?] N/A
Past experiences as staff/GM: Previous L-Mod(MRP) | Current Staff Member
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I believe that i can put a lot of overall time and thought into this, and benefit the team helping it more by including out of the box ideas to help increase the amount of enjoyable content players can get involved in. I believe that in many ways not only can i help the lore team but be a valuable asset in playing out the roles needed. i have a bright and open imagination when it comes to being able to help put ideas together and put them into action. i would love to see the population close to, if not maxed out. I am always on the server attempting to help find ways to by entertaining people in the early hours of the morning, so people that may join, don't think it's dead and leave from boredom. I plan on continuously attempting to make the server entertaining for people that think it's dead, whether it be by driving around playing music or starting a dance party in base, as long as people join i will always try to make sure they have fun.

I can benefit the server by adding my knowledge, and life experiences into ideas for lore and stories we can play off of. I would benefit from this as well gaining experiences that can only come from hands on learning, and i believe i can add to the team by being more involved than i already am. I have a high drive to learn and help in every possible way. The Military RP server has always caught my attention as far as, how much dedication is put towards making everyone's experience fun, balanced, and addicting, and I would more than appreciate having the ability increase my contributions towards the Garnet Gaming Community in every way possible. Being able to be active, make people feel welcomed, and see people meet from all across the world is pretty amazing and if by being able to participate as a member of a team dedicated to making a story line that increases population than I will one-hundred Percent guarantee that I will always be in line to help out in every way needed.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: AS MUCH AS NEEDED

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your own faction. 

I would play as a casual but very deadly person, who specialized in gaining access to things in uncanny ways, whether it be information, people, buildings, all the way down to who texted your kids last night, for the right price he can get any information you want without even breaking a sweat. This person also specialized in explosive ordinance, such as using a grenade launcher, ad close quarters combative, like sub machine guns though he has been seen handing out explosives and weapons to the local militia. He has always had a like for the US and has received payment for helping in many jobs on locating, or removing unwanted personal that they did not want to deal with. Now this character not only is good at finding info but he gets enjoyment out of causing chaos between others and his followers are just as deceitful. When it comes to helping, count this character out, him and his followers are like snakes. Watch your ears, because we will get information and use it to start rumors. By utilizing his ability to use electronics, he will try and find you before you even know he's looking for you. Be careful information is this guys best weapon!

In your own words, create a character that you would play as on your enemy faction

This character has every tool needed to survive as a combat medic that specializes in counterintelligence. dedicating his life to finding his enemies next move before they act out on it, he always seems to get very close, but almost never gets it exactly right. Sabotaging his enemies' plans by messing with other shipments owned by the local military bases, even if it means getting his enemies falsely accused of interfering with the local military presence in attempts to ruin the relationship his enemy has gained. Traps, jammers, ambushes, EMP warfare, drones this guy can use it all. He will always dedicate every second trying to counter whatever his enemies are doing at any cost. His mission is to come out on top of his enemies, he always has a plan to counter anything, and he might be a little paranoid, but he always has a plan or method to counter anything that's thrown at him.

• Like 1

+1
You've definitely got some ideas, and that could be very useful! But some more in-depth elaboration of these characters skill sets would be helpful in pinpointing how they act, as a "casual but very deadly person" isn't bad for a generalization, but what exactly is it that he may have done in the past or is known to be good at specifically that makes him deadly while giving his persona a casual aura, you know? Just food for thought!

• Like 1