Warns: 2
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 644 unfortunately 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to mod on this server
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I love this server and I want to help grow and better the community as much as I can. As a former staff member on this server I gained alot of knowledge and experience in moderating. I am also pretty available throughout the week so I should be on pretty often. This is basically the only server I play because its fun and I really enjoy talking to the people in it. I really enjoy helping others and im usually on when early in the morning when there's not a lot of staff on and it seems like that's when the trolls are on aswell. I have a lot of patience when helping others because I know how it can be which is a very important thing to have when it comes to DarkRP and things of this nature. Having previously been staff I know the rules very well and the grey areas within them and how to handle those types of situations efficiently. Im always respectful to others I am very hardworking and dedicated and I believe I would be a great fit for staff. Overall I should be accepted because of my former staff experience, im very active especially when there aren't a lot of staff on and my dedication to helping this server and community grow and strive to be better.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details years ago when I was new to the server for NLR 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  a year ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 1-5 hours depending on the day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Football, Baseball, and school when summer end
Did you read the staff rules?: ovrated

Edited by ovrated
  • Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1

Sounds like you have no interest of staffing here

5 hours ago, ovrated said:

Did you read the staff rules?: ❌

Edited by Hoal

Did you read the staff rules?: ❌

Sorry if it came off as a troll post but the "unfortunately" is just a joke for as to how long ive been playing gmod and the ❌is basically the same as me saying no to reading the staff rules 

7 hours ago, ovrated said:

Sorry if it came off as a troll post but the "unfortunately" is just a joke for as to how long ive been playing gmod and the ❌is basically the same as me saying no to reading the staff rules 

Lmao prolly a good thing to know the rules

Edited by Torq