DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

JPdude - Staff Application

JPdude

In-game name:     JP

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):         STEAM_0:0:197357620

Warns:          1 - rdm

Timezone:        est

Playtime?:             151:58:57. but they were reset randomly.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:           yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:             yes

Referral(s):               @norm

Past experiences as staff:             I used to be manager on this one server that died then I resigned

Why should we choose you over other applicants?               

I have been playing on the server a lot recently, most of the time there are not a lot of other staff members on when I am. I left on good terms last time staffing on garnet.

I have a lot of experience and it wont be hard to get back into it. I like helping the server I play on to keep the players active. Joining the staff team would let me actively help

the server grow, making sure people have a good time while playing so they come back. I want to be able to help new players learn and succeed so we can get more active members.

I'm able to deal with situations calmly and respectfully. I have good patience and I can be very understanding. I'm a dedicated person and a very hard worker.

I actually enjoy helping the server and believe I can do that. I don't know what else to say without being repetitive to be honest. I see no point in not giving me a chance.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details              a lot of false bans by people who knew what fun, 1 might be real but I think I got it

appealed tbh. It was for rdm and ltap, a while ago so i don't remember the details.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:               I don't remember the last time I applied.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:               lots of time

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?              I only play garnetgaming, its my life

Did you read the staff rules?:          JP

Edited by JPdude
warns
  • Like 2

+1 known this guy for a while and even tho he has bans i did as well when i applied he has proven that he is ready to become a staff member again so i say he should get another shot

• Like 1