Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:1:170227511

Warns: 4

Timezone: MDT

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 3680:49 hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s):Shax, Drax, Cheeks, Towelie, Draco

Past experiences as staff: I was a S.MOD on Garnet DRP as well as T.MOD on DRP.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

I plan on benefiting the server by being an active staff member who can help at almost any time. Being a faction leader I want the server to stay healthy, and alive while making sure people are having fun while still following the rules. Often I get on the server late at night and notice a lack of staff resulting in a worse experience for new players on the server. I want to be there for new players to try and influence them to like the server and community more.
Being a previous staff member on DarkRP resulted in having a good understanding of the server and staff rules, helping reinforce them while I have been actively growing my knowledge of game mechanics, server rules, and constant player interactions within the community. I am capable at resolving conflicts and maintaining a positive environment for all players. SInce I am currently leading a faction right now I am able to be committed to upholding high standards of professionalism, fairness, and respect and I am eager to support the server’s growth and success.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? I have been banned twice, I was unbanned both times one for cheating one for toxicity

https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/21434-silo-ban-appeal-uncage-the-beast/#comment-174810  

- I called a certain somebody fat
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/7669-silo-cheating-ban-appeal/#comment-74061 - I hit a dude through a wall on accident
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 20 hours a week

Edited by zach12
  • Agree 2

+1

Honestly, I don't think I have had a personal interaction but I mean the referrals and hours are both very impressive. Also, seeing how positive the other reviews make me want him on the staff team and i feel as he is mature and would bring a very positive attitude to the staff team.

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1 and confirming referral

Silo has been an integral part of reviving DF and shows more activity than some of the other staff on the server. He's well-known across the community, but I could see how newer players might not recognize him. Silo has always been open to new ideas for DF and I see him carrying that over to staff. I don't find it fair to call him mingy because every player on the server has those moments and Silo straightens up when it comes time to be serious. Also, his hours reflect his knowledge of the server rules. His referrals are all from notable and respected members of the staff (except TOMEGALULwelie). His paragraphs are short, but they are straight to the point. His ban from Smity has to be one of the funniest things I've watched and he handled his bans with professionalism.