Goofy_Guy

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Derpza 
Your in-game name: Goofy Guy
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:631700845
In-game name of reportee:  Goofy Guy
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:631700845
Date & Time of incident: 6/18/23 2:30 PM
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): basically I made a report saying that this guy was prop blocking my base, I had owned all the doors to the base but this guy had a bunch of props inside, therefore I made a report and a mod by the name of Derpza claimed my report, After he had claimed my report he sold my doors with commands so his friend (who btw wasnt the owner of the props) could get the doors and keep the base. EVEN THOUGH the base was technically mine as I owned all the doors. 

Edited by gooberboy3000

OK, so what happened was there was a report claiming that the owner of a base was afk and a request for the doors to get unowned was put into @ chat, so I put it through, then about 5 minutes later Goofy Guy put in a report saying there was someone basing in his base. So I went to him and he had only bought the doors within the last minute or two, and it was the base of the guy whos doors I had just removed, so I told Goofy that it wasn't his base and tried to explain to him what happened. The actual owner of the base happened to be afk at that point in time so a party member of his so I let him buy the base, as it would be the same thing as the prop owner owning the base.

Before I used any commands I explain to goofy that the actual owner had his doors removed via admin commands (which turned out to be a incorrect use) and I asked him to unown the doors so that the correct owner could buy them, which he refused to do so I removed his doors to which he proceeded to continually buy the doors after I tried the command another couple of times, so I froze him while the party member bought the doors. Against my better judgment I didn't give him any warnings for a false sit. I say this because about 5 minutes before his friend had made the report to get the doors unowned.

• Agree 1

So, Let me explain a bit better.

Not only You, Goofy Guy, False reported multiple times, saying that you didin't care about it, You were also trolling.

The guy in question, TLG ovrated, Was afk and you made a report saying I need him to sell his doors. Your Request was indeed granted but he had the base before you and had printers in there.

The base was technically owned by Ovrated but you made a report saying "I own the front doors so It's my base". Now, by the rules yes, you are indeed correct but, since he alredy had props in the base before you actually made a report and even claiming the doors and even joined, that could count as trolling...

Leave this to the others...

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Gabbox said:

So, Let me explain a bit better.

Not only You, Goofy Guy, False reported multiple times, saying that you didin't care about it, You were also trolling.

The guy in question, TLG ovrated, Was afk and you made a report saying I need him to sell his doors. Your Request was indeed granted but he had the base before you and had printers in there.

The base was technically owned by Ovrated but you made a report saying "I own the front doors so It's my base". Now, by the rules yes, you are indeed correct but, since he alredy had props in the base before you actually made a report and even claiming the doors and even joined, that could count as trolling...

Leave this to the others...

ye, by the rules im correct. so whats the problem here.

• Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

@Goofy_Guy
Do you have any screenshots, videos, or any other media that might help me establish what happened?
So far we've received nothing more than verbal recollections of the event.

• DarkRP Management Team

-Denied-

From what I have read here and the individual conversations I've had with the involved staff members, 
It seems that there was a report made initially to get this base owner removed from their doors, after which you allegedly claimed them and demanded the previous owner's base-mates & props be removed.

Yes, owning the doors would make the base yours under normal circumstances, but if a staff member was responsible for the removal of the base ownership with an active report, the base (and contents) aren't just up for grabs to the first random joe who runs up and presses F2 on them. 

Due to the fact that no legible evidence has been provided by either party,
I cannot conclusively say one way or another that this was misconduct by the staff member(s).

I will be speaking with Derpza about gathering sufficient evidence from in-game reports.

Thank you for your time.

@stretchy @Proggy
Please lock & move.