In-game name: Knuckles VALK
SteamID (https://steamid.io/)STEAM_0:0:419401340
Warns:0
Timezone: PDT
Playtime?:315:42:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes
    Past experiences as staff: senior admin, Defcon nation
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I can bring many hours in staffing experience plus I will no life and be on probably all days of the week. I am able to contribute reliability and an unbiased opinion.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? sports
Did you read the staff rules?:Knuckles VALK

Edited by knuckles2134
read staff rules

you gotta put some effort into your application dude. I recommend you look at prior accepted staff applications for a better idea and get more well known in the community until you apply again.

Hey Knuckles,

If you are serious about becoming staff, I'd suggest rewriting the whole thing from scratch. First and foremost, please read the application rules as well as the format, that way you can avoid the "-1 you didn't read the rules" comment.

Equally important, put time in the "Why should we choose you over other applicants" part of your application. This is beyond any doubt the most important part where you get to show off your particular set of skills,  as well as your strengths related to staffing. Impress us, sell yourself to us.

Finally, in the " If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?" section, talk about yourself! We'd like to know more about you and what you do outside of Garry's mod. We want to know a little bit more about the person behind the screen.

I hope this helps you out and I wish you good luck! 

• Like 1

Application seems very rushed through, only a single sentence, didnt read the rules before making the application, kinda seems like a joke application

You seem like a really chill guy and I honestly find you funny, feel like you would be nice to have on the staff team but until the application improves I will have myself handing you a big fat -1