DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dillan Resignations from 55th, and AGMD

I hope this letter finds you well. It is with a mix of gratitude and sadness that I write to inform you of my decision to resign from my position as the Assistant GM Director at Garnet Gaming MRP, along with the rank of 55th CPT, effective today. This will prevent in inactive player from hogging several slots on the server, which I know I was doing when I shouldn't be. Realizing my input needs to be restricted as an ADGM also helped me come to this conclusion during the last staff meeting. 

After careful consideration and personal reflection, I have come to the conclusion that it is time for me to pursue new opportunities and challenges outside of the Garnet, such as other games and streaming since I've enjoyed it recently. This decision has not been an easy one, as I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Garnet Gaming MRP and have gained valuable experience and true friends. I will not be leaving the discord, and occasionally visit the TS.

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the opportunities provided to me during my time with Garnet Gaming Working as the Assistant GM Director has been an incredibly rewarding experience, allowing me to contribute to the growth and success of the organization. I am grateful for the support, guidance, and mentorship I have received from both my colleagues and superiors. The knowledge and skills I have acquired during my time here will undoubtedly benefit me in my future endeavors.

I am proud of the current team, trying new things, its nice after seeing things only go status quo for a long time. 

I would like to take this opportunity to express my deepest gratitude to the entire Garnet Gaming MRP team. The camaraderie and support I have received from each member of the organization have truly made my time here memorable and enjoyable. I am proud to have been a part of this dynamic and talented team.

I kindly request that you initiate the necessary steps to process my resignation, including any required paperwork or procedures. Please inform me of any further instructions or documents I need to complete to ensure a smooth transition.

Lastly, I would like to extend my best wishes to Garnet Gaming MRP for continued success and growth in the future. I am confident that the organization will thrive and achieve even greater milestones in the gaming industry.

Thank you again for the opportunities, experiences, and memories that I will forever cherish. I genuinely appreciate your understanding and support in accepting my resignation. If there is anything I can do to assist in the transition process, please do not hesitate to reach out.

I do not require a special ceremonial depature, as I know people have things they need to get done in their free time, and will not push for anything. 

Yours sincerely,

Dillan

To my fellow 55th players, it was a wonderful several months in your faction. I saw new faces, new imprints, and new futures in every single one of you. I saw people do well and succeed and I cant ask for more then that.

To my fellow GMs, and Nelson. I have seen several falls and several rises. I saw people realize their potential in the GM team, and I feel as though the GM team has a bright future ahead of it. Good luck Nelson, you'll do well. 

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

See ya in TS Dillan, never gonna forget the training courses you played at around 1-3 AM (PST).

It was a pleasure working with you, o7.

Archived