DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Application for staff

yuda

In-game name: PVT 1999 Yuda
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252195906/
Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:6:51:51
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes and no 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] johnson 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i ues to staff for military rp
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] ill will not brake any rules and i would keep the hard work in, and i would like to show u how much hard work, i can do i would love to have the time to be one of the staff here and keep this commuity, going and by following the rules i would love the fun that come to this game i know i dont have much time but i would put the hard work in. i use to staff for military rp and i want to come to starwars rp and staff for u guys.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 0 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4 hours 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i work on roads and build thing like power lines and would like to put work on here too 
Did you read the staff rules?: yes/Yuda

Edited by yuda

-1 from me, you're fairly new to the community, your experience here is basically none, lack of effort in your application, don't meet the minimun playtime.

My suggestion is, get to know the community better, get yourself known as well, be polite, friendly, keep respecting the rules and overall just have fun, don't be discourage by this, best you can do is take the constructive criticism and improve from here. 

Edited by mzab1xz

unknown.png

Denied

Unfortunately, you do not have many hours on our server and have not gained a reputation yet within the community.

We recommend you continue to gain hours, experience and a good reputation within the community before redoing your application.

Please lock and move @Proggy@Theos