Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:548402447
Warns: None as of recent.
Timezone: CST 
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1105:54:47
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] No problem with executable files i am unable to install anything of the internet or anything with a setup wizard, wiping hard drive and reinstalling windows soon. 
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Shwade and twig (i think he just kinda hopped on the train and said i should do it)
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No not on gmod at least was a rust admin for a different server if that amounts to anything
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Well. There's a lot of answers to that question. Ill start with the simple ones. I will be there to take staff sits and remove minges if necessary. I am easily reachable in game/discord and capable to answer any questions people may have or solve any issues they may bring. I understand that staff is more than taking sits and banning people. Moving on im mostly always online unless i have any plans for the day. Meaning anytime people need portals for tryouts or tps for tryouts, job sets, health sets, anything their little heart desires i can be there to help. I tend to always explore the map or the every corners of the base so i have a very keen eye for bugs or glitches that may come up. Besides all the in game stuff i attend all meetings Tali, US, or community meetings. Im pretty active in them and tend to ask multiple questions (even if there stupid). My experience on GG MRP is a sign that I've seen it all. I am able to speak on past experiences and relate them to the present. If that'd be server issues, ideas to help the server, the current population problem, anything worth fixing I could put some good input on it. I tend to have some good ideas most of the time and i think i could help bring some good ideas/changes to fruition. Overall I would benefit the server by daily dutys (Sits, ect.) my problem solving skills, my experience on the server, my passion for the server, and my (seems to be really rare) ability to accept change and keep and open mind. Thank you.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details :  Y

Yes i have. I used to be and 11A Maj and was demoted due to i believe "encouraging mass". Thats basically what happened. When Theos was GA on Delta V1 I was recently promoted 11A MAJ Bacon and a day later a recruit was freshly trained and he played a war. After war during peace time he decided to Mass RDM. He had already killed 3-4 people at that point. I was well aware that there was not going back and he was going to get banned. I decided to get in front of him and strafe around saying things like "Goodbye!, enjoy the ban, there's no going back." As I well knew he was going to be banned. A GB warrant officer (I think) Clipped the encounter and a day after getting promoted i was demoted back to CPT. 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:                            Denied staff app : Aug 10, 2021                    Accepted Lore team app : June 3, 2023
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Im usually online everyday at some point. 4-5 hours everyday usually at night .      When school starts im involved in alot of extra curriculars and that will probaly drop to maybe online every 1-2 days maybe if im really busy 3. But mostly 5-6 hours every 2-3 days on school year.  

• Agree 1

+1

He's professional with the things he does, I believe he is very capable of becoming a staff member, and he realizes that there's more to staff than taking sits. (by the way, you cant sethealth, jobs, or do portals unless you're a GM or you reach T. Admin+)

+1

When looking at staff applications, one of the main things I look at is presentation, your presentation in-game and what you’ve shown in this staff app is phenomenal.

Haven’t gotten to know you too well yet, but in the few occasions I do speak to you, you’re a very enjoyable person to speak with.

Can’t wait to see what you can do in the future!

NEUTRAL

I like your overall behavior and intuition when it comes to the game, your presenting of your application is well written and shows you dedicated hard time into this.

The only thing that is making this neutral is the fact that i believe you can still make a good and reputable name for yourself in the community, I'd like to see you build it up more and interact with players more whether this being talking to them, helping new players and doing fun things to help others enjoy garnet as much as you do. Another thing to add is I feel as if when you don't get things your way It clouds your judgement and you seem to get upset, I want you to fix this as It could be detrimental towards your staff position if this happens.

Goodluck BACON!

Your involvement within your faction is great along with your activity. I haven't really seen you active outside of your faction and that would really help you out as far as community involvement goes. I see you play on Tali side sometimes but switch back to US right after war. I advise you get more out into the server as a whole and show what you can bring to the table. Definitely beef up the paragraphs too. Goodluck!

• Haha 1

As an Afghan main I have had very few interactions with you, all of which have highlighted your negative attitude and poor behavior. You frequently complain in OOC about legitimate and legal playstyles, albeit frustrating, then turn around and knowingly break the rules by playing on recruit classes during war.

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1