DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jedi Padawan II Yui'PopGoomba Moderator Application

yuda

In-game name: Jedi Padawan II Yui'PopGoomba 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198252195906/
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST 
Playtime?: 197 hours trying because im close 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes and no 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Military rp 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I believe my skills and attributes along with maturity As previously stated, I have already had staff practices and leadership skills. in  Garnet Gaming Community, i would love to use my skill here and help the community out and help with every problem and situations, that people come to i love to help as much i can. im a qutie preson and kind person. i play as long as i can really love this community would put as much as work in as i need to, would keep it by the rule and make sure everyone with the same rules. i can be serious when i need  to be serious topics and know the limits. I'm not afraid to ask for help either if i need to or for some advices. i love to have fun when i can but i just stay qutie. i would always be there for anyone that have a question that new people have about the starwar rp and this server.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no i have not 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: when i started but i think im ready now 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i play this game every day 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i have work 6:30 to 6:30 
Did you read the staff rules?: Jedi Padawan II Yui'PopGoomba

Edited by yuda
  • Agree 3

You've conducted yourself well during your time in the server, you have progressed during that time and got yourself known better to the community, you've improved from your last application, personally i would add more to the paragraph but it seems ok to me.

+1.

-1 I think you could make the paragraphs better and I want to notice you more in game. I know you play a lot but you seem so quiet that I don't even notice you, you need to put yourself out there and be more outgoing. If you can improve your communication skills and actually talk with people then you will be noticed more and people might think of you as a cool guy, if you have good communication skills your ability to staff well will improve greatly. So for now it is a -1 😞

• Community Director

I'll give you a +1 even though your name makes me want to skin faces. As missa said, you are fairly active, the application is fine (improvement from the last), and you've progressed. Trial Mod is a trial period for a reason, its worth giving you a shot.

Edited by AlexConway