Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:117851143
Warns: None
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 112:41:58
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes, I use Medal.
Referral(s): Shax recommended me to apply for staff.
Past experiences as staff: DEFN CvR, Beantown TTT, Revival HaloRP, Valkas HaloRP, Aether HaloRP, Experia HaloRP, Liberty MilRP, Liberty 2.0 MilRP.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? :

I plan to be online in order to help stop the (honestly rampant) RDM I've been seeing. I'm unsure how yall do it but I will be 100% in the mindset to learn yalls way of doing things. I'm mostly applying because i feel that as an officer I'm already on a lot so I may as well help the server as a whole whilst also playing. I've heard that there is a little bit of a staff shortage and so Im willing to step in and basically fit into whatever slot yall need me to be in.  That being said i do fit more of a friendly roll whilst also being a little more by the books, Shown even in my officer work I'm the most...in-between i guess you could say when it comes to things. Rules are rules and rules are not to be broken but if im able to have a little free reign ill usually go on the lighter side of things. For example i wont remove someone's existence for playing music over the mic if people are liking it even though its technically mic spam but if there's complaints or misuse then id step in.

Another main benefit I see myself adding is honestly just someone who is an overthinker, which in this case is good! I like to look at every single angle of a problem and mediate between parties. This also includes figuring out fun things for both sides to do (i know this is more a gm thing but if possible id like to eventually GM as well). Becoming staff would also open up many options such as easily being able to host sims for all parties when needed, which has been a bit tough lately in the ways of respawns and set up. I also hope to eventually become part of the lore team but staffing will be something to help me learn much more about this server before i open up that can of worms. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? No I have not
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can not guarantee that ill be online on a daily basis but so far that is my track record for this server.

• Agree 3
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1 did tell you to put me as a referral but oh well. Saw you starting from CC and despite the fact that I haven't had too many interactions with you, I can tell you are very responsible and IMO would be a perfect fit for staff.