DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Efax's Staff Application

In-game name: Efax / Tali MAJ Efax

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17, 18 next month.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96656822

Warns: 0, maybe one or two from years ago but none since the wipe.

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | Tali MAJ Efax has played for 1078:44:06.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): Shax, GhostRoad, and Derp have recommended me for staff.

Past experiences as staff: N/A

How do you plan on benefiting our server?:

I have a few main ways I wish to benefit the server as well as some goals I wish to accomplish in staff. First of all, I wish to assist players in any way I possibly can, this includes TPing people during sims, taking sits on minges and people who wish to make the game miserable for other players, and overall trying to engage positively in the community. I would like to maintain a positive relationship with all members of this community as well as create a positive environment for everyone. I plan to communicate effectively with other members of the community and take feedback. I would like to improve myself and believe that this community could help me accomplish that. I could also really benefit the server by overall being active and always being open to feedback and questions. I wish to be a member of staff who is there for anyone and everyone.

I would like to help ensure the server grows and thrives at all times. Helping people is something I always try to do and while I’m staff I plan to assist other staff as well as other players with their inquiries and reports. Some goals I would have if I was to get into the staff team consist of building a reputation within the staff team, getting senior or even lead mod, and overall being a good staff member. I feel I could benefit the server by overall being a mature and well rounded person with a great attitude. I can engage positively with the community and keep engagement high. I could also help other members when needed and overall ensure people have a great time. There is a lot I could do for the server and I hope that I can make some great additions to the server as well as create a positive impact.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: I have never been banned or punished other than around 1 or 2 warns back in 2019-2020 which I believe might have been failRP, but I am unsure since the warn wipe.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depending on work, it could be around 1-3 hours a day.

Edited by EfaxGaming
Beefed up the paragraphs a bit.
  • Agree 1

+1

I always see you active and doing things with enlisted and just being communicative with everybody. So I'd like to see you on the staff team, but beef the paragraphs up a little and you'll be good. Good luck

• Like 1

+1

I see this guy on a lot and he is a good tali officer the only thing is I just don't see a lot of interaction with the community as a whole at least from my perspective so just do some more of that but overall this guy good be a good staff member so I will plus 1 here best of luck to you with your staff application hope it goes well.  so just get a little more well known in the community is all I have to say but overall this application is good.

Edited by Cash
  • Like 1