In-game name: ISI SO Tangun / 11B DS SGT KMP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419715133

Timezone: PST

Playtime: 4k

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes I do

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referrals: Supra, Shax, Dozer.

Past staff experiences:

I've been a previous staff member on this MRP server and reached Senior Mod before resigning due to Smity.

How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I plan on helping the server grow by doing a variety of things. These include issues with the server, reports between players, or any problems that are downgrading a player's experience. I will put in my best efforts make the server a more enjoyable place for anyone that wants to play it.  As I progress through the ranks of moderation, I can help with more things than just teleports like job sets and more complicated sits. 

On the other hand, I think it will be fun to experience what it is like from a moderator's point of view when on GG. Not only that but I believe becoming a reliable staff member can give me a much better reputation on GG as well. I want to learn how the server is kept in check by the staff team and address major issues brought up by players and convey it to staff meetings. I also want to make new friends on the staff team or not.   My main goal is to set a good example to players, especially the newer players that have joined. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, include details: I have been banned before for about 2 years for cheating. other than that would be a couple warns when i was still pretty new to the server back in 2020 / 2021 for RDM , failrp, metagame, and basecamp.

Have you made any previous staff applications, if so, when?: I have not made any previous staff applications

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Im on pretty often (roughly every other day or 2 )

Edited by MaxxTheApe
  • Like 2
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2