Twisty - Moderator Application

Twisty

In-game name: GN Twisty 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:559555750 
Warns: x2 RDM, RDM in sit. 
Timezone: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) 
Playtime?: | 286:43:14 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes. 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes. 
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] K0RN, Sauce Depot 
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Yes. 
     Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I should be chosen over other applicants for these reasons; I have good experience with modding and coding Gmod servers. I strive to help new(er) players have a good and fun time on our server, along with helping them with building, commands, tool gun, etc. I will take time out of my day to prevent someone from trying to ruin our new players’ time.  

I feel that it's my responsibility as a long-ish time player to help out my fellow players with anything. Even if it takes 30 minutes to complete a sit, I'll be sure to stay diligent and cool-minded. I have spent since last October getting to know our unique player base and population. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, I was banned from the server I was super admin in for exposing the owner. I have also been banned from garnet for MRDM 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: During summer, 8-9 hours/day, August – July 5-6 Hours. (because of school) 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Biking, going on walks, swimming. 
Did you read the staff rules?: GN Twisty  

(Wrote this in Microsoft Word)

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1 You fixed your application so I’m changing my answer. You are active and have good referrals. I personally would like to see you with no warns when making a application as it makes you look better. Good luck! 

Edited by Chicaa21

Neutral

Technically you have 2 paragraphs, but it is the bare minimum, so If it was more fleshed out I would consider a +1. The ban for Mass RDM and the multiple warns for RDM scare me a bit; and on top of that I can't contribute much when it comes top my personal experience with you, as I have never played with you before. I wish you luck on your application. 👍