DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tahu's Resignation

Hey everyone, as I'm sure you've read by the title, this is my resignation.

I just want to start this by saying I've made a lot of great friends and had loads of great times on this server.
But unfortunately, my time to move on has come. I no longer enjoy being a staff member on Garry's Mod, and don't have the same time to commit to the role as I did before.

It's possible I'll come back to the server in the future, and if I do I'm sure the community will be just as welcoming as they were when I first joined.

You might still see me on the server from time to time, and I'll always be keen for a yarn, just say gday

There's a few top blokes I'd like to show appreciation for, for the great times and memories I've had on this server (in no particular order)

- Oyasumi German

- Jiggly

- Four Big Guys

- Fat Good Boi

- ajbedhead

- Plungy

- Alph

- Sureak

- Lala Lady

- Koяn

Edited by Tahu
  • Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team
26 minutes ago, Tahu said:

There's a few top blokes I'd like to show appreciation for, for the great times and memories I've had on this server (in no particular order)

- Oyasumi German

- Jiggly

- Four Big Guys

- Fat Good Boi

- ajbedhead

- Plungy

- Alph

- Sureak

- Lala Lady

- Koяn

Oh There's a reason why I'm first ;3 that aside, Sad that i'm going to lose someone who I can talk about my burrito habit and the plot of both Ted 1 & 2