DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

jerry's 4th or 5th staff app idk i lost count

Jerryry

In-game name: GN Jerry
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:468297598
Warns: none last time i checked (like 5 minutes ago)
Timezone: MST
Playtime?: | GN Jerry has played for 2335:59:09.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] i got a mic but im not getting teamspeak unless i get vip mod because other wise im not gonna use it unless im doing staff related stuffs. also I'm an old man in the way that I don't know how to use it lol so i'm saving myself a bit of the trouble.
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] @Korn @sureak @Merrick@ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yeah i did my time as mod before
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be given another chance to become staff since I do want to become staff quite bad considering that I have made a few applications in the past. I would also say that I have a good handle on the rules and I do follow most of them more often than others. I have been here long enough to know what's going on and what people need when it comes to sits being done to appease to the likes of both parties. Though it may be an irrelevant point, I would like to state that considering my record is dirtier than the gum on the bottom of a shoe, I say I should be given a fair shot at this since a certain unnamed mod was accepted recently with a record like mine (I'm not saying they should be demoted or anything. I'm just stating that to help my case. I wish not to see the person be punished since they deserve the role as much as me). I'm also a very generous person to most. I like to make sure people get minimal punishment if they are deemed necessary for something that kindness. I would usually give harsher punishments to higher levels because I personally think that they should know the rules better than someone that's like a level 6 or a level 10. Though some may disagree with that, I believe that it's a little unethical to be biased to someone I'm a little more unfamiliar with. There will be a few cases that I will punish a lower level harshly if it's obvious that they do know what they are doing. 

I would like to add that I want to make a better name for myself and for the server by ensuring that it's a safe play space for others. I know that I may be making it a little unsafe at times but I truly think that it's not malicious in anyways. Sometimes things happen and I just don't know or I just don't think before I speak but almost everyone that is idolized says a few wrong things at possible wrong times. This could be a great opportunity for me to atone for anything I have done in the past and do good. Kind of like community service. When it comes to doing sits, I want to be sure that the reporter and reported have options on what could happen. But I will be able to take away options and negotiations given if the circumstances are a more serious. (There may have been times where I was immature or rude in some way in game if you have experienced that and I deeply apologize for that. I know that I'm being a little irrelevant in some of this but it's just my honesty and thoughts that are speaking and I think that my word is as good as others depends on the situation at hand.) I would like to add that though it may have been hypocritical of me in the past, I think that rule breaking is actually not something I enjoy seeing since it will come to bite me ass and I'll end up disliking it. So why break rules myself If I end up disliking when someone else does it to me? So that being, I want to fix what I have done in the past and make sure that doing some good Samaritan work will make up for my actions.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details. Yeah I have many times but i think i should be given a chance since there is some staff with records similar to mine. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i have made some in the past but im not sure since i cant find the post where i made them
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: maybe like a 6 hours+ a day most likely. more hours will be given on weekends
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? nothing yet. i live in a boring old town with nothing to do lol.
Did you read the staff rules?: jerryry (aka jerry in-game)

Edited by Jerryry
adding something
  • Like 3
  • Agree 1

+1 Jerry has always been active in the server for as long as I can remember. He has had some issues in the passed but I haven’t seen any problems with him recently. I believe he deserves a second chance to be staff and prove himself.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team
3 hours ago, Jerryry said:

i looked over and i coulda swore aj was an admin so i do apologize if i was wrong. it could be glitched, considering that his rank is user in game but still i do apologize

Server glitch. Garnetgaming.net/darkrp/staff is the most accurate way to determine a rank in-game.

Confirming my referral, his recent activity and behavior contrasts his colorful history enough so that I don't feel this will be a mistake.
+1 don't let me down.

• Informative 1