Admin report against eXg Bluey

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Staff
Your in-game name: graygrayiscool
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:448767947
In-game name of reportee: eXg Bluey
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:474669005
Date & Time of incident: multiple times in the evening of August 19th
Timezone: US eastern
What happened? (include any proof): The video shows everything. But the jist of it is multiple instances of admin abuse. 

I will check forms but if I somehow miss any contact feel free to contact me at graygrayiscool on discord.

• Cringe 4
  • Creative 1
  • Haha 5
  • Winner 1

Alright lets start this off by saying that I do apologize, I will admit I had some "unprofessional moments" But in no way shape or form was I admin abusing. Starting off with the first clip, I made it clear as day that I simply wanted gray to give me a reason why he killed him. I was trying to understand what his reason was but he never gave me a clear answer and said that "I forgot, I dont know" So I felt that this wasn't a justified reason, I asked him if the guy who reported him was in his base to which he said "I'm not sure he might of been" and like I said earlier I wanted clear answers as to why he killed this guy. gray then said that he was in his base so then I asked the other person if he had a clip to which he said no. After that I ended the sit because he had no evidence of the situation.

Moving on to the next clip, gray rdm a player and I was jailing him for it but I noticed that Astofolo made a joke saying "Perm ban him" and I started to play along and say "yea buddy you're getting perm banned" obviously I was just messing around making things more fun but  I did end up pming him that I was just kidding but I guess he edited that part out.

For the next clip,  I was raiding pd and during this raid at least 5 officers ran in and started fighting me, you can even see in the clip me fighting a bunch of officers. I started to take a lot of damage so I decided to run away, buy perks, and return. To my arrival, I noticed two officers I knew for a fact that star shot me a bunch considering he did most damage and for the second officer who was apparently gray I just assumed he was one of the officers who shot me aswell so I killed both star and him. It was a simple rdm that was an honest mistake which I faced the consequences for, I will admit that I was a little annoyed since what I did was an accident but I wouldn't say I dissed in sit.

Overall, I displayed no such way of me admin abusing I feel like gray was targeting me so that I could get in trouble. Like I said earlier, I do apologize for any time that I was showing immaturity I will take responsibility but at the same tame I showed ZERO form of admin abuse.

• Cringe 2
47 minutes ago, Bluey said:

Alright lets start this off by saying that I do apologize, I will admit I had some "unprofessional moments" But in no way shape or form was I admin abusing. Starting off with the first clip, I made it clear as day that I simply wanted gray to give me a reason why he killed him. I was trying to understand what his reason was but he never gave me a clear answer and said that "I forgot, I dont know" So I felt that this wasn't a justified reason, I asked him if the guy who reported him was in his base to which he said "I'm not sure he might of been" and like I said earlier I wanted clear answers as to why he killed this guy. gray then said that he was in his base so then I asked the other person if he had a clip to which he said no. After that I ended the sit because he had no evidence of the situation.

Moving on to the next clip, gray rdm a player and I was jailing him for it but I noticed that Astofolo made a joke saying "Perm ban him" and I started to play along and say "yea buddy you're getting perm banned" obviously I was just messing around making things more fun but  I did end up pming him that I was just kidding but I guess he edited that part out.

For the next clip,  I was raiding pd and during this raid at least 5 officers ran in and started fighting me, you can even see in the clip me fighting a bunch of officers. I started to take a lot of damage so I decided to run away, buy perks, and return. To my arrival, I noticed two officers I knew for a fact that star shot me a bunch considering he did most damage and for the second officer who was apparently gray I just assumed he was one of the officers who shot me aswell so I killed both star and him. It was a simple rdm that was an honest mistake which I faced the consequences for, I will admit that I was a little annoyed since what I did was an accident but I wouldn't say I dissed in sit.

Overall, I displayed no such way of me admin abusing I feel like gray was targeting me so that I could get in trouble. Like I said earlier, I do apologize for any time that I was showing immaturity I will take responsibility but at the same tame I showed ZERO form of admin abuse.

Hello!

So here is my response to this,

To my understanding I don't even need to provide a reason because the accuser is the one who has to show me the burden of guilt. (and I had had to kill multiple people that day so I didn't know what kill that dude was) I asked two admins about this and one of them even said "innocent until proven guilty".  So when you kept saying you where going to jail me, that was just in my eyes poor admining, not admin abuse necessarily.
I felt that if I wasn't going to say "yes he was in my base" you where going to jail me for a rule break that you had zero evidence on, So it felt very forced.

Well the joke was not very funny, and when I asked "are you serious?" you said yes. And to the message, I never saw that, although I can't say you didn't.

The RDM, It wasn't just the RDM it was your behavior & attitude about it. "Eat shit" being annoyed that you where in a admin sit. Making a fart noise and being rude when I asked if Star could come to the sit. then you started to insult me when you where punished. I don't see how that isn't being disrespectful. Because if a player had started to insult you or another admin after being jailed they almost certainly would of been punished for staff disrespect.

Your collective actions to me displayed that you do not have the capability to be a reasonable admin. And for claims of targeting, out of all of the interactions I showed in the video, all of them but the time I reported you, you brought me to you.

First off, that "eat shit " comment wasn't targeted toward you me and star would mess around and fight each other so we were just having a good time. Second, for the last time the reason why I said I was gonna jail you is because I wanted to hear a reason WHY you killed him. I obviously know the "innocent until proven guilty" rule considering I used to be staff but the point is that I wanted to hear a valid reason why you killed him and you never did, all you said was "I don't remember" or 'I don't know why' I wanted to understand the reasoning but you ended up saying that he was in your kos sign base and to which I asked the guy if he had a clip and he said no so I decided to end the sit. I also said nothing blatantly disrespectful towards you at all so those are false claims.

Also, your main claim was that I was admin abusing yet you still haven't shown anything that proves I was staff abusing. Sure I was cracking jokes and acting dumb but I didn't staff abuse ONCE not a single time.

1 hour ago, Bluey said:

First off, that "eat shit " comment wasn't targeted toward you me and star would mess around and fight each other so we were just having a good time. Second, for the last time the reason why I said I was gonna jail you is because I wanted to hear a reason WHY you killed him. I obviously know the "innocent until proven guilty" rule considering I used to be staff but the point is that I wanted to hear a valid reason why you killed him and you never did, all you said was "I don't remember" or 'I don't know why' I wanted to understand the reasoning but you ended up saying that he was in your kos sign base and to which I asked the guy if he had a clip and he said no so I decided to end the sit. I also said nothing blatantly disrespectful towards you at all so those are false claims.

Also, your main claim was that I was admin abusing yet you still haven't shown anything that proves I was staff abusing. Sure I was cracking jokes and acting dumb but I didn't staff abuse ONCE not a single time.

I want to reply to this with more points disagreeing. But I was advised not to argue in forms. Maybe we can wait for a third party to have more communications. 

• Agree 2
  • DarkRP Management Team

Accepted
With careful consideration of the provided evidence in this report, the comments made, and the additional proof that was provided to myself and our Management Team, we have concluded that Bluey's behavior was inappropriate and disrespectful; We expect a higher standard from members of our staff team at all times, both during gameplay and while completing staffing obligations. 

Thank you for taking the time to make this report.

@Korn @Chicaa21
Please lock & Move.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 5