[3D KeyGlock's] - Moderator application.

redeye

In-game name: 3D KeyGlock.

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:458707949

Warns: 0

Timezone: Central.

Playtime?: 3D KeyGlock has played for 417:17:38

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] 

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: 3D Korn

Past experiences as staff: [Yes] (2019) Tenser > Lead Moderator

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Dear Garnet Gaming.

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my enthusiasm for the role of Moderator and to explain why I believe I stand out among other applicants. Furthermore, I'd like to discuss how I have matured and evolved, making me an even more valuable asset to your team.

In addition to my skills and experience, my adaptability and willingness to take on challenges make me a reliable choice. I am known for my skills which allow me to learn as fast as possible, which allow me to excel. Using setbacks as opportunities to learn and grow.Now, turning to the matter of personal growth, I want to address how I have matured and evolved over time.

While my skills and experience are essential, I believe that personal growth is important in success. Over the years, I have invested time and effort into self-improvement, which has positively impacted my approach to life and has made me a better person.While I admit to having a bad past as a mod since I was really young and dumb, my actions weren’t the best, but  I knew how to get the job done. 

In conclusion, I am confident that my unique skill set, extensive experience, and commitment to personal growth make me a standout candidate for the Moderator spot.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:Unintentional mass rdm,  (2022)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Always free time After Work, School. I am a late night person.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod: Really into Cars, Sports and Going to the Gym a lot.

Did you read the staff rules?: 3D KeyGlock.

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 I’ve never seen you in game, I’d like to see you on a bit more assuming you’ve recently came back to the server. Overall everything looks good if it wasn’t Ai lol

Edited by Chicaa21
  • Agree 1

-1Merely based on the application itself. Clearly mostly originated from an AI engine, the proof of Tdizz running the paragraphs through an AI text detector should say a lot. Lastly, @Korn I feel like you should be a little bit more genuine with your replies leaving aside the fact that you are a referral :)))

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1