DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Map

TomPlatz

Description: I am suggesting a map change, from the current map to the map I will link below (rp_downtown_altered), i remember playing this 
map years ago on a darkrp/purge server and it is just a really good map for darkrp I feel, as the bank is alot better and makes bank robberies feel more 'real', pd is alot better and has a 
mayors office/courtroom.

Reasoning: The map is really cool not gonna lie i dont really know what to say and drag this out on why/how it would be better but it has like a hospital building just a 
bit down from spawn, and would be a cool base location for some of the large groups on the server as there is a room with jail cells in it, and when you have hostages in 
it there are buttons you can press from outside that remove the floor and execute the hostage inside, this would be cool for kidnaps etc.
- Detailed bank concluded with a vault
- Court house with a mayor's office upstairs
- Fire Station
- Hospital
- Revamped movie theater
- Redone spawn area with an open area for people to build
- Flea Market connecting the main town with the spawn
- A detailed church & cemetary
- Rearanged suburb buildings
- Police garage
- Retextured roads
- Completed with a navmesh so it's NPC ready

Additional Information: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=399430598&searchtext=rp_downtown_altered
Edited by TomPlatz
add detail
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, TomPlatz said:

yeah i get what your saying, obviously I just see things different to that majority of drp players then because I feel like all the servers just feel the same with the same map n shit (Garnetts obviously best tho), dont get me wrong its not a bad map I just recently thought of it and think it could possibly be popular among people who already play garnett, or it might attract people who never got to play it when it was popular a few years ago.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines