DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Printer Cooler Timer

Criteria

Description: So i am suggesting that when you buy a cooler on a printer it says “Cooler Installed” I feel as if instead it should show how much time is left until it pops. Kinda like how when you claim a printer it shows the time 

Reasoning: It would make it a lot easier to make sure your prints don’t blow when your afk and can actually be specific with setting timers on your phone instead of randomly timing it

Additional Information: He He He Haw 
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I usually just set a time for 20 minutes and go down the line as coolers pop to buy them and for it to show I bought them on the printer. If I do coolers early I just keep an eye on my money and watch to go down to confirm the purchase. 

I've never head this issue personally. But I see where you're coming from and this small tweak would be a small quality of life change

+1

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The Garnut

Seems to be a majority of -1s, I also do not see a huge benefit to this, being that you have a pretty long period of time before your printer actually overheats once the fan breaks 🙂

This screams to me "turn DRP into an idle simulator where I can tab out, as long as I have a timer to re-stock my printer's fan"