In-game name: StS chef
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:421385130
Warns: None
Timezone: NA East

Playtime?: 223:03:26
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): StS Chineseman FUBAR
    Past experiences as staff: One of the larger (now defunct) sandbox servers called The Sandbox.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

The reason that I should be chosen over other applicants is because of my flat out lack of responsibility at the moment. I do not currently have a job because of legal issues, as well as not being in a traditional school environment allows me to pretty much be on Garry's Mod 24/7. I am aware that this isn't 2 paragraphs long, its just there is really not much more I can add to this.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: Yes, on this server about two months ago for mass RDM'ing.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I believe I had made an application in 2019, but I don't think I had posted it because of my age and playtime were below the minimum requirements.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As I had previously stated, literally 24/7.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Making music and playing other video games.
Did you read the staff rules?: StS Chef

9 hours ago, ChineseMan said:

+1 confirming my referral

If I was staff still I would be embarrassed if this was the app of someone I referred. -1 No effort put in at all not even a couple sentences let as well 2 paragraphs.

Edited by Jbhh
  • Cringe 1
44 minutes ago, Jbhh said:

If I was staff still I would be embarrassed if this was the app of someone I referred. -1 No effort put in at all not even a couple sentences let as well 2 paragraphs.

You know normally a ref is given because of your in game personality/behavior.  I see no reason to be embarrassed. You give a referral out with the idea that the person will write out a good application if they don’t that’s on them not on the staff member.  

I would be more embarrassed that you were once a staff member and you got banned because you felt like mass rdming tbh.  If you were on MRP pretty sure you would’ve been banned for a couple of months or permanently so I wouldn’t be talking about the idea that someone should be embarrassed buddy. 

(dm me if u wanna “hash” it out. lets not waste replies) 

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
16 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

You know normally a ref is given because of your in game personality/behavior.  I see no reason to be embarrassed. You give a referral out with the idea that the person will write out a good application if they don’t that’s on them not on the staff member.  

I would be more embarrassed that you were once a staff member and you got banned because you felt like mass rdming tbh.  If you were on MRP pretty sure you would’ve been banned for a couple of months or permanently so I wouldn’t be talking about the idea that someone should be embarrassed buddy. 

(dm me if u wanna “hash” it out. lets not waste replies) 

Lol, I think the basic diligence you should do before giving out a referral is saying "hey make sure you read the staff rules, and feel free to send me a copy of your app before you post to look over" I did this for every single one of my referrals. Not going to defend my minging a few months ago but honestly this staff app is genuinely terrible and if I was still a staff member who had given my referral to it I would be embarrassed. I entirely agree a ref is given on in game personality and behavior but I have never seen someone that I thought should be staff then submit an application like this. MRP was also a hardcore role-play server DRP is not haha, I obv wasn't given any extended ban and I play to have fun now so my embarrassment over it is actually 0.

Edited by Jbhh
  • Friendly 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

It has already been said

Lack of effort for the 2 paragraphs

You admitted you don't have anything else to say

What I suggest:

Read over previous applications in the accepted for what you should say and the denied for what you shouldn't say