DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Best Regards Chevy Sonic

Due to recent events and ongoing issues at Garnet gaming I have decided to quit from Garnet gaming. This Choice only comes after being a moderator for less than 2 weeks. Due to outright toxic, chaos and immaturity within staff and VIP members within Garnet gaming. The amount of chaos that comes along with the VIP members that have multiple pages of banned history and no one seems to do anything about it or deal with the outright toxic Behavior within the community for the sole purpose of not wanting to lose population is baffling to me. I choose not to surround myself with this toxic Behavior. I hope korn, cyber and nutter can take this as a learning experience, to possibly improve the community for the better of the younger generation. This upcoming generation has become very entitled and opinionated. They think the world revolves around them and as adults people we are obligated to help improve Society for the better good of humanity. And I feel like this community is failing in that regards. 

And to everyone that wanted to see me gone as a staff member, are you really happy? When you lay in bed at night are you truly happy with yourself. I encourage you to get out start a business and do something fulfilling with your life. Don't let the anxiety and depression get to you. Whether you have issues at home or whatever the case may be. Go out and do something, go out and do something better for this world so when you're 40 years old and you're sitting with your wife you feel accomplished. Knowing you tried.

I don't say all this to be hateful or distasteful towards certain people. I say this so you understand. At the end of the day I only do this out of the goodness of my heart. And I hope you realize that.

Best regards, Brayden 
Aka Chevy

• Like 2
  • Sad 4
  • Informative 1
17 hours ago, Chevy_Sonic said:

I encourage you to get out start a business and do something fulfilling with your life. Don't let the anxiety and depression get to you. Whether you have issues at home or whatever the case may be. Go out and do something,

Facts bro. Not sure why you got hate you weren't 'hated' when you were a normal player so I'm not sure why the staff rank suddenly changes that. I enjoyed playing with you and most of your clan/gang members. Sorry to see the pressure got to you but this might be the better. Now you can move on to bigger and better things in life. Goodluck man we'll be here.

• Like 1

Was looking to see where you went when I was browsing discord, seems unfortunately what I thought happened was the case.

From my perspective the server has always been sorta chaotic, that's what makes it seem different to me. Unique. Unfortunately toxicity is a part of this and it's a shame you got caught up in it. I wouldn't let it get to you as it's genuinely just a game. It's just the nature of the beast that is DarkRP.

Sad to see you go, you're welcome back anytime if you decide to reconsider. Good luck out there man.

Edited by FireHazard