In-game name: Thief Prodigy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561198383442646
Warns: 0
Timezone: NA
Playtime?: 100 : 43 : 53
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] starPhantom
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] the only past staff experiences i have is on a unturned server i was a S.mod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] im gonna be 100% honest the only reason you should accept me is because im very active I know how to follow rules. I Think I would be a great asset to the staff team. I personally would like to relearn how to staff correctly again.  Im really just want something good i can attend to when im not doing anything also a bonus im alway on when there for some reason no staff on. I like being an important person for a good reason like in a sit. also i feel like im more responsible than most people on this server which is kind of obvious. I think most of the people in the server are manage able I personally think that im in great position  to being a part of the staff team. because of the fact that in my opinion a very mature person and im very good in stressing/intense situations which in my opinion good for sits. but even after all those reason i have stated all i know is im nicer than blue
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: ive only been banned once it was for 2 weeks for a mrdm as a hobo lord when i was very low level.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-5 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: r6 and roblox 
Did you read the staff rules?: yes 

Edited by ThiefProdigy
  • Community Director

Hey There,

Thanks for applying! When asked about how much time can you commit to the role, they’re looking for how many hours per day/week you can contribute! You may also want to reread the staff rules.

Hope this helps,

Alexander Conway

Community Manager

• Informative 1
  • Winner 1