DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

3 strike permaban for racism

mossly

14 hours ago, mossly said:

You can't mug, raid, switch jobs for the most part, arrest, make a report, buy weapons, etc

14 hours ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

or rp which is what the server is for. i'd rather a 2 week ban for sure

Can still base + Print Money + Roam Around to see the dumb shit going on + Cook Meth Or Crack + be a hitman+ Be a Hobo + Delivery man + Garbage man + Bounty Hunter + Security Guard +  More

there's alot you can do still lol

• Informative 1
2 hours ago, IAreGunner said:

Can still base + Print Money + Roam Around to see the dumb shit going on + Cook Meth Or Crack + be a hitman+ Be a Hobo + Delivery man + Garbage man + Bounty Hunter + Security Guard +  More

there's alot you can do still lol

Really? You gonna type !hits with muted chat?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 6:39 AM, Wess said:

Not against punishment lol? Just don't agree on Perma bans for this particular issue. 🙂 

amazing how different "free speech LOL" is from "I think the punishment may be too harsh"

the second is an understandable, arguable position while the first is explicitly saying racism is ok

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Partially Denied?
Our administration team already has the freedom to extend bans based on previous/repetitive actions, the only real thing to do here would be to add a mention of this to the D3A handbook. I'll pass the permanent voicechat mute suggestion onward, but the rest of this is already a thing.

Any staff member can request that an admin+ audit a player's historic bans for a potential extension, if you have a problem with recurring behaviours, that would be the ideal course of action. 

Thank you for your time.