SteamID : STEAM_0:0:424735390
Warns: 0
Timezone: AU- AEDT/GMT+11
Playtime?: 91:25:01
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): Robert Fuubar, @CurrentlyBaked
    Past experiences as staff: None Recent Enough
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

Being a member of your smaller Australian community I am awake during the many hours when most of your admins are either offline or afk and sleeping, this meaning that I can moderate the arguably hectic nighttime community of the wonderful garnet community to provide a better experience for all players. I have had some staff experience before all be it a while ago so I do have some experience in how to communicate with people in an admin sit and the terminology one would use. Yes i do not have as many hours on your server as some of your other admins do however I think I could make a good fit with the rest of your team and am willing to put hours of my time into moderating every day to make the server a better place. 

I think i would make a good fit for your staff team as i am a responsible, sensible and observant person; I am not biased towards anybody and always think that the rules of a server are above all else. i also have well over one thousand hours on Garry's mod itself so i understand the game and its mechanics inside and out so would be able to help any new player with anything they may need to know about the game or server. i have read up on and always re-read up on the rules and have not yet and will continue to not break rules.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Yes however it was a long time ago and it was because i told an admin that they where doing a terrible job they where corrupt 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I have not made any previous applications 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-5 hours on weekdays 6-7 on weekends 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I Love playing Overwatch, BeamNG, PavlovVR, TF2, Subnuatica 
Did you read the staff rules?: Steven Cow 

Edited by Steven_cow
Updating hours to be current an adding more information as i realise i did not provide a good or long enough reason
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team
5 hours ago, Steven_cow said:

74:51:31

You're just over the 72 hours MINIMUM playtime so you're good there but I always suggest having more to people because there is still a lot to learn even after 72 hours

I agree with WohMi as well and the paragraphs. Your first one could use just a tiny bit more but the format does say 2.

Id suggest beefing up the paragraphs now before it too late so this application can be used and doesn't get denied for that and you have to wait to reapply 

• Like 1

-Support

Newer member of the community, could be a good addition to staff team once they have more hours/playtime under their belt, and get to know the server better. Also seems very low effort even after supposedly "adding more reasons." I feel that you should at minimum be able to coherently and extensively display why, and how you can provide and better the community by becoming a staff member, and the fact that I can in 2 minutes of typing have a more extensive comment than the entirety of this application, I feel like there is a lack of effort being put forth that may be a precursor to future issues if not addressed. 

TLDR: Play more, maybe apply later on.

• Cringe 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1, From what I've seen in-game lovely person. We do need someone to take care in the time-zone where most people are asleep. Then also taking criticism and fixing your paragraphs to add more information about is pretty good instead of just leaving it alone