SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_1:0:96579263
Warns:0
Timezone: UTC-4
Playtime?:247:39:31.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Glitch
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am very excited to try to apply for a staff positon on Darkrp. As experienced player, I love this server and I want to help others enjoy it and have fun. As a staff I would be committed to ensuring that everyone has an awesome experience on the server. I would help new players read the rules and let them answer any questions they might have. Also, I would make sure that no one is rdming/breaking any rules or ruining other peoples experiences. By doing so, I believe that I could help out the server and make it a better place. In conclusion, I believe that my enjoyment for this server and commitment to helping others would maybe get me into staff. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned here on this server 3 or 2 times just for some rdm+Ltap which got me banned for 2 days for all of the
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any other applications
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2 to 3 hrs a day and 9 hours on a weekend
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I love playing chess with friends and pretty much anyone thats interested in chess also I play Tf2 and Scp Sl alot
Did you read the staff rules?: CK monasticfire

Edited by Monasticfire
I am making the time bigger for the role
  • Agree 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I'll put a +1.

While I agree with Robert (though not with his exact wording) that the paragraphs are a bit lacking, ultimately I think character matters more than some silly paragraph. I've chatted with you a lot and you seem like a pretty responsible, easy-going dude and I do believe personally that you would have what it takes to help this community. And I see you are usually very active when you're online, so I think that would bode well considering the amount of times we have had lately of lack of staff or just staff being AFK for long periods of time. Good luck!

• Agree 1

idek if neutrals exist anymore but fuck it

neutral

I would give ya a +1 but it would be alot better if you beefed up your paragraphs a little bit and possibly... POSSIBLY find a bit more time for the role

however that is something that not alot of people can do since irl shit is WAY MORE FUCKING IMPORTANT than gmod shit

but other than that your a cool dude, you read the rules, and you got good hours (no warns too, chica will like that alot :D)

Edited by computer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

neutral

monastic you know you love you like a brother but your paragraphs are lacking and while i have had only amazing interactions with you i wouldent personally want you on a staff team but i think in the future you would be an amazing mod/admin.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 1

+1 

I am very glad that you are applying monastic. If you came to me asking for my referral I would have given you one. 

Monastic has my greatest opinion. I see him online quite often, and he is not a player that causes trouble. He is one chill dude and I believe he can achieve a lot.

Many people are giving this application a negative look due to your paragraphs, and I am not going to; due to your high respect from myself. 

I wish you good luck on this application.

• Agree 1

+1.  Only positive interactions with this man. It seems like he actually wants to help people have fun which is most important. Otherwise, I want to call out everyone criticizing his paragraphs. NONE -1ing or neutral people understand English grammar. Gmod moderator isn't an English teaching position, so here are some wonderful quotes from you guys.

Danny: "You're just over the 72 hours MINIMUM playtime so you're good there but I always suggest having more to people because there is still a lot to learn even after 72 hours I agree with WohMi as well and the paragraphs." | How tf do you breathe while reading this run-on sentence?

tadtad: "monastic you know you love you like a brother but your paragraphs are lacking and while i have had only amazing interactions with you i wouldent personally want you on a staff team but i think in the future you would be an amazing mod/admin." | Absolutely no sense of sentence structure, capitalization, and punctuation. How do you even communicate your thoughts to anyone clearly? You're literally the embodiment of the quote "the ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent." And your reasoning for why someone shouldn't be gmod staff makes being staff sound like running for political office.

Gabbox: I'll take it easy on you. You can't spell "didn't."

Gordita: Honestly astounded me with your inability to use capitalization.  "i don’t give out false bans. you did what you did, unfortunately it’s her word against his since i have no sufficient proof. as i said prior..." | Run-ons... And you astounded me with your inability to use capitalization. 

Honorable Mention:

Robert: Actually knows how to speak. While they have had some questionable phrases, I'll chalk it down to them being casual. Nice job.

Edited by tranquilito
Messed up structure
  • Haha 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1 Although I do agree you should take the criticism given here and beef up your paragraphs a bit more as they are mostly filler I am taking Hydras word as he seems very adamant along with others feedback. Your playtime is good and yes as computer said you have no warns which is awesome. Good luck!