DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Kidnapping advert

Description: A simple kidnapping advert, Something along the lines of "[Kidnap] FOLLOW ME, FAIL TO COMPLY/RUN/PULL OUT A GUN KOS". Similar to how the old Mug function, Specifications over which
jobs could kidnap and which couldnt would be in job rules, 10-25 minute cooldown (this can be changed later)
	Reasoning: This would help engage players with RP, aswell as eliminating the need for a Kidnapping job (a suggestion that many times before has been denied). It would also add more
ways to commit crime (With the only real ways being prints, drugs, and whatever minge laws the mayor puts in), and would provide a familiar yet garnet twist on things other gmod dark rp servers commonly do. (Seeing as how most gmod servers have kidnapping)

Additional Information: would make me happy to see one of my suggestions accepted : ) awaiting your response dear admin people of the magical land of garnet

-1 seeing how you were too lazy to provide responses aimed at the concerns others posted in the ALREADY ACTIVE SUGGESTION for it, I still don’t wanna see it added.  the reasoning for this one is just reworded better but the same reasoning as the other one. Nothing new to convince the people who are against it already.

another suggestion that belongs in shitpost  unless you fix it.

2 hours ago, Monkey_withagun said: Additional Information: would make me happy to see one of my suggestions accepted : )

not gonna happen with laziness and lack of effort. 

Fire is lit under your ass let’s see if you can fix it and convince me + others to support this instead of constantly being against it. 

• Toxic 3
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Denied

As much support as this topic has seen over the years, I feel as though I must yet again deny its addition to the server for various reasons. Firstly, if you've ever played Garnet DarkRP and interacted with our players, you'd understand that only a small percentage will actually engage in a roleplay scenario with you before pulling out a dragonlore and ending you in the blink of an eye. Second, we have no fearrp on our server, so there's realistically nothing stopping you from fighting back against any attempted kidnapping that may go on. Finally, there is realistically no benefit to kidnapping, at the end of the day you waste someone's time by pulling them away from the game they're trying to play, and you potentially introduce tasers/restraints that will inevitably be used for minge purposes anyway. 

Thank you for the time & effort you put into your suggestion!
We hope you have a wonderful day.