SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:153720100
Warns: None
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 330:58:07
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I am quite active on the server though I did take a little break lasting about 2 days this week which is the only reason I wasn't active as much this week. I am more than just likely to get on for more than 5 hours a day even on work days. I like to have fun and I have decided to change after my past experiences with people and staff applications. I'd treat everyone with respect and make sure too keep everything real and fair. I have made many reports in the past month and I will state that it was mainly because I haven't been accepted as staff so I decided to report people who were breaking rules and at least help the staff as if I was a staff member. Helping new members adjust to the server is very important. I'd be more than happy to help newer members to the GarnetGaming DarkRP community. I want everyone to feel like this server is great because it is as long as there are not any constant rule-breakers and/or cheaters. The GarnetGaming Staff team should choose me over others because I can really change overtime especially if I am really too much sometimes. I feel like I have simmered down since my previous applications.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned a few weeks ago for FRP after raiding a base which I had sold VIP upgrades to. I also raided them as a Meth Manufacturer after I had forgotten I was one because I am almost always seen as a Cyber Thief.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  October 17, October 23
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As I have stated in the previous lines, about 5 hours a day at minimum.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I do not have any really but I like to play a horror game called "Phasmophobia."
Did you read the staff rules?: SCP Dildo

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 3

Lack of referrals, Frequency and recentness of previous applications, lacking a second paragraph, as well as generally somewhat questionable interactions with you in-game prevent me from +1'ing this in a good conscious. You also omitted the part in your last application where you said you were banned from homophobia, which is a bit concerning.

Give it some significant time, improve your reputation, and get some referrals, then re-apply.

• Agree 3

-Rep

Good, great, keep simmering down and working on yourself. I have been on this Earth a little longer than you have, not that I am proud of that or nothing, I am just saying that since I am older than you, I don't see you conduct yourself well enough to want to see you on the staff team. You only wrote one paragraph that was pretty alright. Wait more like a few months and I would love to see where you stand. You seem like a pretty interesting person to be around and clearly show aspirations for the community, but your maturity can't change in the matter of a couple weeks because I remember all the reasons why people were putting -1's on your previous applications. Keep improving and you may have my support in the future.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1
29 minutes ago, WohMi said:

Lack of referrals, Frequency and recentness of previous applications, lacking a second paragraph, as well as generally somewhat questionable interactions with you in-game prevent me from +1'ing this in a good conscious. You also omitted the part in your last application where you said you were banned from homophobia, which is a bit concerning.

Give it some significant time, improve your reputation, and get some referrals, then re-apply.

Is a paragraph not 5 sentences though

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
24 minutes ago, Robert_Downward_Sr said:

Gonna keep it a -1 chief for all the reasons stated above. Gain some maturity. I'd start with maybe a new username lmao.

Yeahhh, idk abt that one. I've had it for a while since like 2018 and my brother had Mod on a server with it so I'm not gonna change my name and rep for 1 person. Thanks for the suggestion though.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Enhanced_ICE said:

Yeahhh, idk abt that one. I've had it for a while since like 2018 and my brother had Mod on a server with it so I'm not gonna change my name and rep for 1 person. Thanks for the suggestion though.

a guy before had the name jiggly bawlz, and the name SCP Dildo is alot owrse, you would need to change it anyways

8 minutes ago, Enhanced_ICE said:

Nostalgia is nice and all, but I honestly hate saying the word "Dildo" to get your attention. Enhanced_Ice is a cool username.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• ban history
  •  Good guy overall but needs to work on the way he talks to people.

StS Dog-Dark RP VIP Mod 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Even I'm not going to talk about these

6 hours ago, WohMi said:

The name still goes wild

No.

Your one big paragraph is full of filler and uninteresting content.  While I have been on the server today you have been jailed for RDM x2 and were warned for diss in sit.  After I reported you for RDM x2 you began to show a lot of childlike behavior.  You also argue in OOC and diss and said "F**k staff at this point".  You might have 300 hours but you do not seem to know the rules.  I would not recommend Enhanced Ice for staff...

• DarkRP Administration Team

I don't mean this personally but as Homeless wrote above you were in fact still causing problems as recently as a couple hours or so, as of the writing of my post. A deluge of RDM and the combative way you talk to certain people in OOC and voice is not what I think the staff team needs. Activity is good and I don't care much about the paragraphs (rarely do I ever), but your server behaviour especially tonight keeps me from recommending you. Bad form to rulebreak and troublemake when you have an active staff application.

• Like 1

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, after deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to deny your Staff Application. This decision was made in part due to the following reasons:

Getting Banned For Mass RDM
Omitting Your Ban For Homophobia
Otherwise Causing Issues In Game

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in 72 hours after your ban is over.

Edited by Derpza
  • Haha 1