DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Introducing our new Support Center!

• Community Director

cru3nr4sf9.png6qif9xj569.pngcru3nr4sf9.png
Good Afternoon Garnet Gamers! Pleased to announce the new support center that I've been working hard on for the past few days. The support center can be accessed by heading to support.garnetgaming.net, following this link: https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/support/, or by clicking the "Support" Tab on the navigation menu.

Why the change? 
Overall, sometimes it's very hard to find the best way to contact Garnet, Community Management, etc - The support center offers an easy and seamless process on both ends, the overall tickets system allows for easy tracking in one place, providing quicker response times. 

For donations as an example: We can gather all the information needed to assist you by requiring them to even create the ticket. 

What can I use the Support Center for?
General Questions/Requests
for Community Management

Community Wide, Forums, Discord, or TeamSpeak Ban Appeals

Forums/Website Technical Support (Locked Account, Forgot Email, Need Accounts Merged)
Member Tips (Anonymous reporting both for incidents inside and outside of GarnetGaming Platforms)

Donation Support (Missing Perks, Custom Class Changes, Skin Donations)
Model Design Studios (StarWarsRP Only)

What will happen to the old Donation Support Forums?

Members may no longer post threads in the donation support forums, and in a few days they will be archived and any users needing support will directed to the Support Center.

Am I allowed to remake a Donation Support thread in the Support Center?
Simply put, yes. If your request is outstanding, we'd be more than happy to assist you in the new Support Center.

• Like 4
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
  • Community Director
24 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

I feel like stuff like ban appeals + staff reports  shouldn’t be behind a private support ticket.  But overall a good change. 

Ban Appeals only apply the the ones mentioned, such as Community Bans which do not have a forums section. It does not apply to server bans - those will always be handled by creating a topic and the respective Admin/Management Team of said server.

Some examples of the messages you get try to make a ticket in the respective departments you mentioned.

v8e16sulsz.png

ajsq5p6jwd.png

• Community Director
36 minutes ago, Jaz- said:

Does donation support include custom class changes for the dark rp server?

Yes it does! 

On 11/12/2023 at 3:23 PM, AlexConway said:

Donation Support (Missing Perks, Custom Class Changes, Skin Donations)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like the community has the right to see the reports against staff members since we (players) have to rely on them to keep the server running smoothly. Transparency between staff and players is a must to keep a community stable imo.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director
1 hour ago, raqi said:

I feel like the community has the right to see the reports against staff members since we (players) have to rely on them to keep the server running smoothly. Transparency between staff and players is a must to keep a community stable imo.

I feel like the community has the right to report anonymously without being put on blast for their report.

As mentioned in the previous replies and original post. This is only for anonymous reports. Most reports are redirected to the public forums, anyway - per the warnings/notice when you submit it a ticket.

7koc3jxsxo.png

• Informative 1