Holiday Charity Raffle

mossly

5$ entry raffle; prize is an item or cosmetic TBD

Then we donate the money to Toys for Tots or some other beneficial holiday type organization

There isn't really a con, but this seems like a great way to give back for the holidays and, if it is a unique cosmetic, will definitely drive engagement

13 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

Let garnet keep the money thou , man deserve it 

+1

I'd agree if this was differently timed but the idea I had was a charity thing

I do think monthly raffles would be a cool idea though

made a seperate suggestion for normal raffle

Stemming from Holiday Raffle idea

5$ monthly raffle ticket; maybe make the prize a permaweapon, VIP, cosmetic points, IG money etc.

Would be cool to have a chance to win things from the store or money and would allow people who may not be able to afford permaweapons, VIP, etc to have a chance to get them for a lower price

• 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

+1

I think it's genuinely a cool idea! Create a decent prize pot, in fact you could even throw in something like a Davey which is a one-off thing, to attract people to try it out. If the tickets were cheap (say $1 each) then it'll be really inclusive and should hopefully attract a large number of participants. How many times have you bought something from the store and wasn't sure what to spend your remaining few credits on? And if you allow people to buy more than one ticket (like any other raffle) then I can see people buying 5 or maybe 10 tickets at a time in the hope of winning, which should only add to the prize pool!

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

Denied

Previous attempts at charity raffles on the server resulted in players charging back if they didn't win... Unfortunately, we can't have nice things on the internet. 
Thank you.