In-game name: eXg Lika
SteamID: STEAM_1:1:156037810
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern time zone
Playtime?:|  330:40:20.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Dog
    Past experiences as staff: I was co owner of a old server called killer rp.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I think I would be a great addition to the staff team, I have many hours on the server and continue to enjoy playing on it everyday.

I am continuously helping take down the trolls of the server and making reports any chance I can to help, I am a very honest hard working and non biased and like to figure out the root of the problem.

I am on the server almost everyday and sometimes on at odd hours of the day due to my job in real life and a lot of the time on the server when no other staff are.

I would take this role very seriously and try my best to make this server as fun of an experience to all new and existing players,

I am very liked by most people that play on the garnet servers and can see myself continuing to enjoy playing on here for a long time to come. I can be very lenient and very disciplinary when the time is needed, I can be a great role model and always help people in need even though I am not staff and would love to continue doing so and making the server a safe space for everyone to have fun.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Cannot say I have never been warned and I think I got a short ban a long time ago but cant remember why exactly.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hours almost everyday recently.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? very into the gym/bodybuilding and boxing 
Did you read the staff rules?: yes many times eXg Lika.

Also I had to make a new account on forums due to deleting old email that was used on here a long time ago.

Edited by mr lika
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+Playtime

+Has a referral even tho its only a v mod

-/+ Paragraphs could use some work

+Gym

-Didn't read staff rules

Its gonna be a -1 for me because you didnt read the rules and your paragraphs could use some work

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • Cringe 1
  • Confused 1

+Rep

+ Lower ranking referral 

++ Good play time and is active on the server

+++ Seems like a pretty cool guy. I haven't talked to him directly many times. I have over heard a few conversations.

+/ Application is okay, not totally impressed. Could be a little stronger and a little longer (Not cock and balls)

Other mentions: No warnings and makes reports, read the rules, can put some time into the server, and it sounds like mans takes care of himself. 

Edited by NotDeadPool2
  • Like 1

neutral but im leaning towards -1
I am skeptical about this because you have 330 hours but just made an account on the forms?
(edit: I am a dumbass I didn't see the edit you made about the email thing, although after the ban wave its still a little sus)
Also eXg has a massive history of toxic members.
If its sts dog that is your referral then that is the worst referral I have ever seen.

I don't know you personally so you could be a really great person. 

Edited by graygrayiscool
saw additional info
  • Like 1
  • Cringe 4
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I like the reasons that you've given for wanting to join the team, you seem to have a genuine care for the betterment of the server which I believe is really important. You mentioned that you were a co-owner of a server previously, I'd like to know what challenges that presented you with and how you managed to overcome them, as this could prove to really set you apart from other applicants - if you want to really stand out. You have good hours on the server and a staff referral from Dog - who's shown himself to be a very helpful and active staff member, so that's good news. You mentioned that you had a ban from a long time ago, but after a quick check it seems this ban was issued last month? I'd like to stress the importance of being upfront and honest, it's crucial that staff can communicate to each other effectively without withholding information which may appear as detrimental to their own position; transparency is key. With that said, it seems to be a one-off and you have plenty of hours in game without issue. Overall and taking on-board everything, I think you'd likely be a great addition to the staff team and so I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 2