In game name: ChaseyDogs™

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:101012870

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime?: 26 hours 15 min

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? none

Past experiences as staff: I was a admin for a prop hunt server for about a year.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? i promise to be an active staff member. I will always follow the rules. Will be a good mod to work with at all times no matter what. Promise not to abuse my power in anyway. Will be very mature and stop screwing around in game. Will be very serious during sittings etc. Will not complain to any actions I do that are against the rules. Will Try my best to understand any commands high power admins give me.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: i was warned and jailed on a different darkrp
Server for rdming my own friend as a joke.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: none
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Mainly Morning to midnight

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? no except play games lol.

Did you read the staff rules?: I Have Read All The Staff and server Rules.

Edited by ChaseyDogs™
15 minutes ago, ChaseyDogs™ said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes 

http://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-darkrp-staff-rules/

Look there to see how to answer that question, a lot of applicants get confused because the staff rules on the app format are outdated. The link I put is the updated one.

EDIT: -1 

App shows very little effort and doesn't meet the minimum requirements for the app. Haven't seen him much on the server either.

Edited by D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK
On 5/30/2018 at 4:02 PM, ChaseyDogs™ said:

i promise to be a active staff member and always follow the rules, and be a good mod to work with at all time no matter what going on in my life to cause me to be feeling down.

This is definitely not 2 paragraphs. Little to no effort put into the app.

As for your playtime, it meets requirements, but I've barely seen you on the server. My recommendation? Get a positive reputation on the server and beef up your application.

For now, -1

Edited by YeetMeister
Forgot to add a +/- decision

App is way to short

Shows immaturity 

Still didn't fully read the staff rules?

5 hours ago, YeetMeister said:

My recommendation? Get a positive reputation on the server and beef up your application.

If you're serious, and want to staff on the server, follow Yeets advice

Denied

Feel Free To Re-Apply In 3 Days!

My Recommendation To Get Accepted: Get a better reputation in the community, put more effort into your next application, get active on team-speak and speak with administrators!

@Phantom  Lock & Move Please! (I'm unable to tag Rohan) 

19 hours ago, 123 said:

-1 for reasons above !!!

tenalic an intellectual