DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

F4 Menu

• DarkRP Administration Team

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] Make the donator jobs and custom classes show up properly in the f4 menu at all times for everyone on them

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] People could get player model they wanted by cycling thru the models with the arrow, people can access their custom class if they forgot the command/ could entice people to buy the custom class more if they see all of what people have made

• Cringe 1

this would be cool I 100% agree with you but there are a lot of people that have Custom Classe -1

Make it so they only appear when they're online tho+1

-

Edited by Dog.
  • Like 3
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

I think this makes a lot of sense, especially regarding switching between player models as that would be really useful. I also have a crap joke that I put in my class description that people should check out hehe 😄 Good idea!

21 hours ago, mossly said:

Neutral

There are a LOT of people with Custom Classes and it might clog up the menu

Perhaps make a seperate f4 page or a place on forums where they can find the command easily

On 12/1/2023 at 2:04 AM, Danny_The_Dog said:

Make the donator jobs and custom classes show up properly in the f4 menu at all times for everyone on them

read

Edited by raqi
yes, you’re dense
  • Toxic 1
  • Haha 1

if there is a problem of too many classes cloggling the menu you could always make it so people can only see the classes they have access to, instead of being able to see them all. (hopefully this is possible)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

IN-PROGRESS

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion.