In-game name:Jayskie
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:42258588
Warns:None
Timezone:Central
Playtime?:1631:38:01

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): Derpza, Hydra, Fat Good Boi

Past experiences as staff: I staffed for Garnet back in 2019-2020 time period. Made it to T.Admin before resignation.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have a decent ammount of past experience as a staff member on the server. I was established at Admin    level before I tendered my resignation. I actively try to help out when I can within the limitations of being a regular player. I often take the time out of my personal play sessions to help new players learn and enjoy the game. I also try, within reason, to assist newer staff members when I see them having issues in regards to their duties.
I enjoy meeting and interacting with new people on a regular basis. I feel that getting to know players on an individual level helps give a better understanding of the state of the server and community as a whole. lastly I want to add, though it may seem irrelevant to some of you, I am older in age than a lot of people here and I believe that helps me in being able to handle myself in a calm, collected manner when handling staff duties. I am consantly trying to see all things from a new perspective so I can understand and assist whomever may be in need at any given moment.
I hope you will consider me as an addition to your staff roster. Thanks for reading!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?
 I got banned for racism a while back because I wasn't familiar with the new stance on speech in server rules. Wasn't intending to be racist or upset anyone, just used a word that isn't allowed and it is what it is. I found Jesus and what not now :3

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: March 24, 2023 and sometime in September of 2019.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 2-3 hours a day. Usually more.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Gamin and stuff.

Did you read the staff rules?: Jayskie

• Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. This is largely in-part to some, but not limited to, your playtime, previous experience, and your mature personality.

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained.
Please contact me, (@Merk), @Derpza, or any member of the executive team to have your training started.

• Like 1