DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Stacker tweak

• DarkRP Administration Team

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] I am suggesting a tiny little change to the stacker to show the outline/shadow/hologram (idk what to call it) of where a prop would be stackered to if you clicked it. For example, shows you what side it would paste to before you paste it.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?] The would be more for the base builders and the sculpture creators when they play with the offsets and have funky angles through all axes (X,Y,Z). But it would also help with day to day prop manipulation 

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE] N/A

• Like 3
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Yes this would be an immense help with my base building. Doing guesswork with the axes is quite annoying and at least this way I could tell if I'm doing something right.

+1

• Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • DarkRP Management Team

IN-PROGRESS

Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion.
Disclaimer: This post being accepted does not guarantee that your suggestion will be added, but it will be considered for future updates.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines