TCG MrTherapist I NoobForce Staff Application

Mr_Therapist

In-game name: TCG Mr Therapist I NoobForce

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:526995662

Warns:None

Timezone:MST

Playtime?:| TCG Mr Therapist I NoobForce has played for 391:06:02.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fat Good Boi, Flame Soul I NoobForce.

Past experiences as staff: I was a either Trial Admin or Admin on this server for about 6 months, cant remember exactly which one. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe due to my past experience as a member on this staff team I have the knowledge and the skill to be a efficient staff member.  I staffed on this server for about 6 months and I made a lot of friends and good relationships during that time. In my past as a member of this team I made at least 2 double promotions including one on my very first month. I am always eager to continue support this server in the best way possible, if its enforcing the rules or helping out news players. I will make sure I do whatever I can to be as effective and helpful as I used to be when I was staffing about a year ago. I focus on whatever task I have at hand and I ensure that I handle with as much focus and attention as possible. Helping the staff team and and making sure the server runs as smoothly as possible is what i strive for, I will do everything I can to make sure I produce excellent results as fast as possible. 

I've forever been really cordial and prepared to finish anything that job is within reach. I'm likewise great at critical thinking when it has to do with individuals, I couldn't want anything more than to have the chance to demonstrate to you all I can be relied upon and be a decent mediator. On the off chance that I get this job as mediator it wont be manhandled, I'm here to be a decent stand up arbitrator and a companion. You all can continuously depend on me and I won't ever break your trust. I might want to have the option to show you guys how mature I am and that you wont need to at any point flutter an eyelash at me to ensure I'm taking care of my business the right way. While on the server being a proper role model and a good team member is my number one priority. Anyone that was staffing with me at the time I was staffing knows that I can be a great member on the team, I want the chance to prove myself once again as a valued member for this team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Mass RDM, Prop block spawn, NITRP. All of these bans happened before i was made staff last, It is already known that these are from a very very long time ago and these dont show who i am on the server today. I was made a staff on my last application with these bans so I hope these wont be a problem on this application

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, September 17. 2021. when i first got accepted into the staff team. 

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Considering I have school and a job I dont have my whole day to contribute, but when im off from school and when I dont have work I am usually on the server anyways.  

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am very big into history, geography and politics. I enjoy skiing and hanging out with my friends. I also spend a lot of my time cooking

because I am a line cook at a restaurant. 

Did you read the staff rules?: TCG Mr Therapist I NoobForce

Edit: hey just wanted to clear up the air regarding the incident that happened a year and a half ago. We have resolved this with higher ups and majority of the community that this was a miscommunication between my family and the family of my real life friend Bossmiles. Later that week he was able to visit me in the hospital and that’s when he informed the server that I was ok and was still alive. I just wanted to become staff again to help out the server and show my appreciation for the server and the enjoyment I get out of playing on the server. I also wanted to mention the fact that multiple people have had an issue with me and bossmiles applying together, we were staffing together for about 4-5 months with no issues ever about being biased and unfair when staffing together. Please reconsider your decisions and take into consideration that this was all cleared up with multiple higher ups on the garnet discord staff server over a year ago. I’m really hoping to become a staff again, I really enjoyed staffing and I enjoy spending time with lots of people on the server. Thank you.

Edited by Mr_Therapist
  • Like 2
24 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

I personally don't hold people who fake the deaths of people on the server in high regards considering your friend claimed you passed away in this post and you did nothing to dispute it and now you both just applied to be staff together, If this isn't you and its another pair of people who enjoy fucking with the community let me know but otherwise you both can go fuckyourselves for toying with the communities hearts.

That was all cleared up in the discord like a year ago man, you must not have been apart of the conversation at the time but we had discussed everything that happened. considering this was all explained and cleared up It's wild for you to make this accusation.

I don't like seeing a form of arguing within this Staff Application.

Playtime Hours since your Staff Application on September 17, 2021 doesn't seem to having a drastic change.

On 12/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, Mr_Therapist said:

I've forever been really cordial and prepared to finish anything that job is within reach. I'm likewise great at critical thinking when it has to do with individuals, I couldn't want anything more than to have the chance to demonstrate to you all I can be relied upon and be a decent mediator. On the off chance that I get this job as mediator it wont be manhandled, I'm here to be a decent stand up arbitrator and a companion. You all can continuously depend on me and I won't ever break your trust. I might want to have the option to show you guys how mature I am and that you wont need to at any point flutter an eyelash at me to ensure I'm taking care of my business the right way. While on the server being a proper role model and a good team member is my number one priority. Anyone that was staffing with me at the time I was staffing knows that I can be a great member on the team, I want the chance to prove myself once again as a valued member for this team.

This whole paragraph is a filler.

Other players are stating the amount of toxicity you and Bossmiles's group have towards the community, therefore I don't see this as a great idea and possible biased opinions while carrying an administrative position.

Adding onto this, you last post before this Application was back in 2021. It seems like you barely use forums making me seem like you're just in it for personal benefit and not for the community.

My opinion may change based on community responses.

On 12/11/2023 at 4:04 PM, Mr_Therapist said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fat Good Boi, Flame Soul I NoobForce.

*edit - i'm sticking with my decision cause one of your referrals ain't even staff no more.

Edited by Romac622
  • Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 1

ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕘 +𝟙 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕕 , 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖.

ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔹𝕀ℕ𝕃𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕℍ𝕆𝔼 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕

𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒 -𝟙 𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 .

• Agree 2
  • Community Director
9 hours ago, BINLADINHOE said:

you both can go fuckyourselves for toying with the communities hearts.

Can you please not copy and paste the exact same messages on different staff applications. You can state how you feel but telling someone to go fuck themselves on an application is NOT acceptable, regardless of how you feel. Warning issued.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
15 hours ago, Romac622 said:

I don't like seeing a form of arguing within this Staff Application.

Playtime Hours since your Staff Application on September 17, 2021 doesn't seem to having a drastic change.

This whole paragraph is a filler.

Other players are stating the amount of toxicity you and Bossmiles's group have towards the community, therefore I don't see this as a great idea and possible biased opinions while carrying an administrative position.

Adding onto this, you last post before this Application was back in 2021. It seems like you barely use forums making me seem like you're just in it for personal benefit and not for the community.

My opinion may change based on community responses.

Thanks for the feedback, I do have two quick thing I would appreciate your you to clarify. The first being players stating me and bossmiles are toxic and have a toxic group. We are always on the server to have fun and are constantly helping new players not being toxic so I’m unsure where that came from. You also mention how we have a toxic “group” but we don’t have a group. We only player the two of us and sometimes FlameSoul. We are apart of TCG but that’s so we have more relationships on the server, we’re hardly connected with many people in that clan besides Fat Good Boi who is a respected member of the community. The other thing is the lack of communication on the forums, I won’t lie you’re not wrong. I didn’t spend much time on the forums but that’s due to the lack of extra time I had during the time I was staffing, there was never any personal gain. When I first applied I wasn’t even aware that I would get VIP for becoming a mod. I would just appreciate a bit of clarification, thank you!

12 hours ago, xEnzo said:

ℍ𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕘 +𝟙 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕡𝕡 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕕 , 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖.

ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣, 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝔹𝕀ℕ𝕃𝔸𝔻𝕀ℕℍ𝕆𝔼 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕

𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕒 -𝟙 𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕤𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕪 𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 .

I would understand this completely if there was proof this was all true, this situation happened and was explained fully in the staff garnet discord server. The whole situation was explained and cleared up in the discord server. That’s why I’m not blacklisted or banned. Because I never “faked” my death. There would be no benefit or reason for me to do that. This happened around a year and a half ago and was completely 100% cleared and explained. I wish you guys were a little more understanding of that but I do get why you’re not. Please understand though, this was all cleared up.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, CurrentlyBaked said:

-1 You just keep saying this faking your death situation has been cleared up, but obviously not considering all the -1's for that post. Maybe take the time to actually clear it up, so we CAN be a little more understanding of the whole situation, and what actually happened. 

You’re right, but I don’t particularly feel comfortable saying what happened for a bunch of people I don’t know to see. I’m going to be discussing the situation here soon with a manager so the situation can be resolved. 

• Dumb/Shitpost 1