CKY Camp

In-game name: CKY Camp Kill YourSelf 
SteamID STEAM_0:1:51963202
Warns: 0
Timezone: ET
Playtime?: 5539:29:19.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): Fat Good Boi Merk lala Lady Dmoney 1998 Toyota Corolla Sat Lt Dan 
    Past experiences as staff: Never 

Why should we choose you over other applicants?      I believe I would make a valuable addition to the staff team for several reasons. First and foremost, I am deeply committed to fostering a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all players on the server. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and balanced environment, and I am dedicated to upholding the server rules to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for everyone.I bring a wealth of experience to the table, having spent a considerable amount of time on the server. This familiarity with the community dynamics and rules allows me to swiftly address issues and assist players effectively. Additionally, I am well-versed in the intricacies of DarkRP gameplay, which enables me to provide assistance to newer players and contribute to a more inclusive and welcoming atmosphere.Moreover, I am a patient and level-headed individual. I understand that conflicts may arise, and I am committed to resolving them in a fair and unbiased manner. I believe in open communication and constructive feedback to help players better understand the rules and contribute to a more harmonious gaming environment.I am also available and active on the server, ensuring that I can promptly respond to player concerns and address any issues that may arise. My goal is to contribute positively to the community, and I am excited about the opportunity to take on a more active role as a staff member.Thank you for considering my application, and I look forward to the possibility of contributing to the continued success of Garnet Gaming 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? 1 Ban tReason: ATTRDM+LTAP Garnet Gaming 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: None
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can contribute Mostly everyday if not everyother day i work from home 
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes CKY Camp Kill YourSelf 

Edited December 12 CKY Camp Kill YourSelf 

Edited by CKY Camp
  • Like 5
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 2
  • Community Director

Every time I pop on DarkRP you are always kind and respectful. When someone asks a question in OOC, there are a short list of non-staff who try to assist, you are one of those names on that list. You have good referrals, but feel free to toss my name up there also. +1

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, CKY Camp said:

Playtime?: 5539:29:19.

Goodness Gracious.

+1

Camp's a gimme for staff. They're always on, so they can always help out with sits. I'd complain about there technically only being one paragraph... but nah. Camp would make a fantastic addition to the staff team.

• Like 1

+1 no reason for you not to be staff you are in my top 10 favorite players on the server, kinda like errol said you are always chill and bring an amazing vibe to the server whenever you're on whether its with close friends or some new players youre helping. and if you become staff you can ban people for walking on your grass now!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1