DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Forums Update [12/26/2023]

• Community Director

b9tgh21sw0.png

Forums Update [12/26/2023]

A small little post-Christmas update whilst I de-holiday the forums!

New User Groups!
j3spyybsvl.png
Renamed "Banned" to "Account Terminated" to be inclusive of any account that can no longer access our forums. Spammers, Duplicate Accounts, and Banned Players. Forums Moderators will be able to reference the Members Notes or Warnings to verify which type of termination has occurred.

su9yjfnsak.png

Created a user-group for anyone who requests a PII Deletion Request, Account Deactivation Request, or otherwise wants to close their account. In compliance with GPDR, CCPA and other similar statutes all data is erased. The screen name will remain active with anonymized data and be put into this group, to prevent users who complete an erasure request cannot re-register. 

07lyaci67e.png

Restricted Member group has been added to aide our Forums Staff in needing to continually hide members posts from being a repeat offender, even after the initial post-approval when registering. Users who are restricted may not change their screen name as frequently, always subject to post/content approval, and are ineligible for user-group promotions (Trusted/Veteran Member), etc.

Extra Duplicate Account Detection

Added 3 more layers to detect duplicate accounts, as well as additional methods for flagging them. Flagged accounts will be automatically moved to the new Restricted Member group!

Additional Logging

Additional logging has been added to sync with Discord for ease of access! (User birthdays, Support Ticket Replies, etc)

Christmas Content

Packed away the Christmas content for next year! Although by popular request, I may introduce the lights at the top of the forums for other holidays, just recolored!

Edited by AlexConway
  • Like 2
  • Spicy 1
15 hours ago, AlexConway said:

Christmas Content

Packed away the Christmas content for next year! Although by popular request, I may introduce the lights at the top of the forums for other holidays, just recolored!

Respectfully, please don't. I already had one or two heart attacks when I suddenly heard an unexplained glass-breaking noise in my home, and I'm gonna need about 11 1/2 months to recuperate from this scare.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1