DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Fetn Ban Appeal :)

Fetn

• Community Director

Though I lifted the Community-Wide part of your ban (with the stipulations we discussed), you should still do your best to detail why you should be unbanned from DarkRP. 

Edited by AlexConway
  • Agree 1
5 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

Though I lifted the Community-Wide part of your ban, you should still do your best to detail why you should be unbanned from DarkRP. 

I did nothing on DRP besides really run around and raid which is sort of normal to do within DRP once you've passed a few hundred hours of playtime. I don't really know exactly how to detail why I should be unbanned when I can't really provide any I guess "positives" to me being unbanned besides just playing every now and again and talking to some of the new people if management is worried about me trying to become staff again or minging then I don't really know exactly how to ease their worries. I have no plans to apply for staff or going out of my way to minge.

I don't really know how to explain why I should be unbanned besides what I said

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
13 hours ago, Fetn said:

I don't really know exactly how to detail why I should be unbanned

Explaining why you were community banned in the first place and than explaining what you will do better now that you have been given an opportunity to prove yourself is a great start. I mean you literally have the words 'I hate it here" and 'i'm free...' in your signature. You were previous staff and veteran you know how these appeals work but if you genuinely dont care enough to even explain what you did wrong and how you will be better this time I have no idea why the appeal was lifted! Hope you come back with a more positive attitude than what was atleast displayed on the MRP side of things.

Edited by Horseyyy
  • Informative 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED
Thank you for taking the time to appeal.
I have discussed your ban with the Community Management Team, as well as within our DarkRP Management team, and I believe we have come to a general consensus that lifting your ban poses no immediate risk at this time.

However, upon your return, you will abide by the conditions which Conway has set in place for you, should there be any substantial amount of disruptive behaviour or toxicity displayed from you, your ban will be re-implemented. 

Thank you for your appeal and we hope to see you in game!

• Like 2
  • Winner 1