Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern
Playtime?: 143:05:02
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Merk
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 2 maybe 3 years of staff on GTA 5 RP
Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I should be chosen over other staff applicants because of my time and dedication to the server. I have used a lot of my time to get the jist and have fun and meet everyone. I have plenty of experience with dealing with people who break rules in other games. I staffed in a GTA 5 RP server called Extra Life for about 2 years maybe 3.  I should be a better applicant than most because I truly want to help the people that have helped me, and be better for those around me to whom I play with. I just really enjoy being here and I want to be able to make it better within including myself. 

I don't walk around messing with people, I just try to connect with everyone and try to make everyone laugh. Teaching people how to build bases to end up basing with them in the future is one of my favorite things to do here. You guys truly are the best people I've played games with and I would love to enjoy it more with the staff team. I'd like to impact people's lives just as you guys have impacted me. I was welcomed here with open arms and helped with everything that was needed, you guys have made my experience here amazing. and I wish to do so with other people who just started Gmod like I did. Thank you all so much! Dick out!!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i would say weekly about 20 to 30 hours
If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? The gym man thats about it lmaoooo
Did you read the staff rules?: Dick Small

Edited by Richard Small
fixed
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

read staff rules (at least since Martian posted)

played with him a bit today, solid cool-headed guy.

Has a good grasp on the drp rules in general, would probably be a good addition to the team

• Like 1

Im going to give a +1, you didnt read the staff rules at first but you clearly took time with your paragraphs and you took the time to go back through and to find what you miss

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Won't harp on you for the staff rules since you did fix it, otherwise I think your app is solid. I've seen you a little bit and I don't know you super well, but I don't think I've ever had to deal with you in a sit and you just mostly base from what I can see. Having merk as a referral is a + for sure too. 

I'll give you a +1 though it's a soft one. I'll hope to see you a bit more in-game and chat with ya. Good luck!

• Like 1

+1

Love the referral and love the beefy paragraphs.

all I have to say is 20-30 hrs weekly is a lot. It’s great, PLEASE do not burn yourself out though. We appreciate the effort and support to the help the community but that much will definitely burn out you quick. Remember you and your mental come first!!

Good luck!

• Like 1

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this interview period. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

spacer.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. Despite the fact that you are relatively new, you have stepped up and shown maturity and respect during your application, interview, and in-game. We are excited to see where you will go.

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board!