In-game name: empty
SteamID STEAM_0:0:540626732
Warns:2
Timezone:pst
Playtime?:2710 hours
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]errol for now
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I would be a good choice for a staff member for mutiple reasons. I love to help players in need of money or just help set up a base. I am not the type of person to get mad at other players. I treat each player as equal and without evidence i will not punish a player. This server has changed my look at darkRP servers for the better, and I feel responsible to give other players that expierence too. I am not here just for the title I am going to make a difference in the community of (GG). I want to make sure players have fun but still follow the rules. Everyone on this server derserves to have fun, but if rules are broken it will not go unnoticed.   I am here so I can make sure this server stays fun for everyone.  With my staffing expierence on other servers I think I would be a great candidate, because I am no stranger to the situations a staff member has to deal with daily.

The main reason you should choose me is, because I am a very chill person and I love to play with people in many different rp situations. I am a clean player who loves to meet new people, and help them out. I am a mature player that can stay calm and wont break rules. I can play the game as it should be played through an rp expierence. I've played on this server for awhile and love everything about it. I believe that if I am a moderator I will do sits often and ensure that people who break the rules are punished. I have plenty of time to staff, and better the community as a whole.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes twice 1 time was not to long ago i was messing around w friends and accidently mrdm and another 4 years ago for mass frp it was my first time playing
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:yes 4 years ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:2-4 hours a day
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i have a job at a carwash  i bmx and i play football.
Did you read the staff rules?:Empty

Edited by empty was taken
  • Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1

Read the rules.

Have seen him active and being cordial on the server over the last month, seems cool-headed. T. Mod is a position for a reason, think he deserves a shot.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Confirming my referral AYAYA

I've played a bit with you in the past couple of days (maybe a week I'm not too sure) and you seem like a pretty solid dude. While (in my opinion) the app is a bit on the bland side your paragraphs are good and has no filler, your hours are very good, and you read the staff rules. Not that I had any doubts you would have missed them.

+1 my friend, good luck!

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage. Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this interview period. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. You seem to have support from the community, and your interview seems to have gone accordingly, I believe you are deserving of an opportunity. 

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for training.