TheCat - Staff Application

In-game name:TheCat
SteamID (https://steamid.io/lookup/76561199014968606):
Warns:2 prop block and prop minge
Timezone:est
Playtime?; gmod play time: 249.9 and server playtime: 15:21:52
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [yes]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[yes]
    Referral(s): [i would say what encouraged me to is the person that's a nice staff BusterBigNut is there steam name ]
    Past experiences as staff: [none]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [so i will follow ALL rules like I've been trying to do after my warns and wont abuse staff privileges
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? not banned nor punished just warned on this server its my first ever time playing multi
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: never
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: prob every day maybe no Tuesdays i have doctors on that day and in the morning everyday i have online school that should take around 3-9 mins
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: playing fetch with my dogs, playing with Lego.
Did you read the staff rules?: on that in this very moment

• DarkRP Administration Team

Oh boy, where do I really begin with this?

Pros:

+Can record gameplay

+Has a microphone

Cons:

-Did not meet the minimum age requirement (which is 15 years (rarely given lower for special cases))

-Lack of playtime (minimum is 75 hours at the very least, most people apply around 200 hours in)

-Recent warns on record alongside said lack of playtime

-Referrals. This section is meant for staff who personally endorse you to become staff. I'm not harping on this one too much though.

-No prior staff experience

-Lack of any paragraphs telling us why you should be staff (expectation is at least two paragraphs, you had one sentence!)

-Didn't read staff rules.

I'm not usually very harsh on people applying to be staff, but this is a shockingly poor application. I'm really seeing no reason to give you my approval in the effort to become staff. Outright stating in your reasons to choose you for the staff is that you will "follow the rules" and you won't "abuse your staff privileges is not exactly a trait worth praising, honestly it's the bare minimum expected of you in such a position. Besides this, I will tell you for next time you apply (if you ever do), get your hours up, start talking to members of our community and get to know and trust them, and for any future apps you should study the ones that came before you. There's no shame in looking at previously accepted applications and learning how to make a good staff app. I apologize for the harshness but at the moment I don't feel you would be a good fit for the team.

• DarkRP Administration Team

I'm not gonna beat a dead horse just gonna give my quick 2 cents:

-warns

-playtime

-1 sentence for a 2 paragraph minimum

-didn't read the rules

Edited by Danny_The_Dog
  • DarkRP Management Team

spacer.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, it seems you do not meet the criteria to become a staff member at this time. Please ensure you have reached the minimum playtime of 72 hours, write an application which meets the 2 paragraph minimum, and have gained manager approval to bypass the minimum age requirement of 15 years.

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply in one week, after you have gained your playtime, community reputation, and have re-written your application content. Please contact myself or @Derpza to have the age requirement bypassed.

Edited by Merk