Add/change the default laws to inform people about the banker job.

Description: Self-explanatory. Change or make a new default law saying something like "Money printers can only be kept in the bank by the banker."

Reason: Most people don't seem to know what the banker does and that you can keep your printers in the bank legally when there's a banker basing there.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • DarkRP Administration Team

-1 The rules clearly state what the banker's job is (what you can and can't do) all you have to do is f4, info, rules or look up the rules on the forums. every new server you join the first thing you should do is read the rules which states all job descriptions.  it would be unnecessary in my opinion. 

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Like chawhead said this would be unnecessary to add. Even though the in-game Rules menu does not list every single rule for every single job, you are expected to either read them on the server or check the forums out if you have any questions. Hell, even ask mods/admins if you're unsure, I'll always be available to help if you have questions.

For that reason, -1

• Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1

Although it is clearly stated in the rules, the vast majority of new players playing CP will not have read the rules of every single class.

I don't see a downside to this addition, and only the upside of keeping CP's from falsely warranting the bank for having printers which I see nearly every time there's a banker.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Denied

Unfortunately, this seems to be a bit unnecessary to change, especially given the few people on the server who use the banker role; If you have a problem with police attempting to raid the bank, you are always welcome to submit an in-game report and our staff team will resolve these issues at the source. Ideally, we want the standard laws to be as simplistic as possible, and after the mayor adds all of their laws, the box is big enough already. For now, there is no foreseeable benefit to adding this. 

Thank you for your time!

• Informative 1