Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:435330788

Warns: 1 for ARDM

Timezone: EST

Playtime: 72:30:54

Do you have access to Discord and a microphone: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos: YES

Referrals: Merk, Bob the Builder

Why should we choose you over other applicants: 

I like to see how the server operates and the time and dedication shows from the staff on Garnet. It has been a very nice time getting to know the staff and become friends with some of them. Making report and seeing how they deal with them was very interesting. I would like to take my time and knowledge of the server to help out in staff and the community to help Garnet Gaming achieve goals. I would also like to take the time to take reports, and make sure they are as relax as possible.

Playing on Garnet has brought me closer to new people and is the main reason I want to help the community. I would love to be able to help new people who join and help get them started on the server. Having the knowledge that I have been provided, I hope to make people want to stay in the server and have a fun time while here. I would like to take this part to thank the staff for all they have helped me with and have taken my sits. You guys have a hard job and I hope to help you out.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any on any other server: just a couple warns for rdm on some random servers.

Previous Applications: NO

How much time do I have to contribute to the role: as much as you all need, I work from home

Hobbies: model trains, music, old movies, drawing, and boxing

Did I read the staff rules: DONTTOUCHMYFROG87

• Like 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

+1

+read the rules

+meets all requirements

+paragraphs

Have played a good bit with him over the last week. He's knowledgeable of the rules and I personally think he would be a great addition.

• DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral  +1

I like the reasons that you have given for wanting to join the staff team, and while helping new players can be done realistically by anyone, you often find that you have a greater impact on new players by spending the time to help them setup their base, be an efficient meth cook, and otherwise give them tips and tricks as a staff member during their reports. I think you show a genuine care, and if you stay true to the reason you joined the team, it's likely that you will inspire others to do the same in the future 🙂 That said, I generally say it's best to wait for warns to expire before applying, it's only 2 weeks from when they were issued, but you otherwise have a clean record with no prior bans which is positive.

My reason for not giving a +1 is that your account is a bit odd. Your profile is private (fair enough) but it's 5 years old, has been completely inactive up until 18 days ago when you decided to start playing again, almost solely on Garnet DarkRP with a couple of hours elsewhere. The vast majority of your activity since the accounts creation 5 years ago, has been on Garnet DarkRP in the last 18 days. It just strikes me as odd? Could you shed some light on why this may be?

Edit:

Following DONTTOUCHMYFROG87's response (see below) and a message that he sent me, a fair point was made, that his activity doesn't include single-player games or private lobbies which he may have made with friends. After staffing in Rust and using Battlemetrics constantly during that time, I began to develop a 'sense' for potential alt accounts, which tended to be old / bought accounts which had been created and 'sat on' for some time with almost no activity, until they suddenly became very active one day - however it's really important to remember that the stats are not fool-proof and are only an indicator that needs further exploration (hence my neutral response initially) and that totally legitimate players may well have just been playing games which are not covered by the data that BM uses. I think that now, having read DONTTOUCHMYFROG87's response, that he is indeed completely genuine, and as a result I have changed my response here to a +1.

Edited by ChrisRid
  • Agree 1

Your playtime is extremely low. Great referrals but those won’t be the reason I will give a +1. 
You barely made required playtime. I suggest getting more known within the community and more hours.

• Dumb/Shitpost 1

This reply refers to ChrisRid who I reached out to earlier. 

The reason I have my account on private is because I have a couple stupid friends who would most likely leave stupid comments on my profile but seeing as most people on Garnet have been really chill I will most likely turn it off private I also do not really add people I do not know on steam because i like to keep a small friend group for less drama even though I am pretty good at lowering the drama and getting on with our days.

I do not know why it says I have been inactive I usually play games like tf2, train simulator, any of the half life games, lethal company, brickrigs, GTA V, Red Dead Online, Sons of the Forest, and Phasmaphobia. I am a huge fan of the valve games. I have been playing on garnet mostly because it is a great place to meet new friends. I do know there are the type of people who join just to troll and minge but it is a great way to talk to people and get along. I was new at they time when i started like you said a couple weeks ago and seeing how nice the server was and playing with people I thought I should try out for staff and with the help of members it was a good goal to try and achieve. I used to mostly play GMod on my own with one or two friends on sandbox but when I got to watching DarkRP videos I really liked the idea of getting out into more public game modes and make new friends.

Edited by DONTTOUCHMYFROG87
I did not include the right words so I added the friends part in the beginning so people do not thing I am calling them stupid
  • Like 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

I may have had an issue or two when I first bumped into you (I think we were doing cop stuff) but over time these past few days you've been a pretty chill guy. I can't attest to how adept you are with the rules but if Buster is acknowledging that then who am I to doubt that? Otherwise despite just meeting the playtime requirement, I think it'd be fair to give you a shot on the team. Who knows, maybe you'll be a great asset to us!

Good luck brother.

+1

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
PENDING INTERVIEW

Thank you for your application. After deliberation with the Human Resources Team, we have decided to tentatively accept your application and advance you on to the interview stage.

[IMPORTANT] 
Please ensure you have joined the Garnet DarkRP Discord. A link to the discord can be found at the top of the page on the Navigation Bar, or here.

Once in the Discord, please message anyone with the "HR Division" role, or any member of the Administration Team, with a few dates and times to coordinate your interview. Thank you again for the time and effort you put into your application. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Community responses may still be posted during this pending-interview period. Thank you.

zvjizvrkco.png
ACCEPTED

After deliberation with the DarkRP Administration Team and review of your Interview, we have decided to accept your Staff Application. Despite you being new, you've proven yourself to be very mature, willing and able to help out the community wherever you can! Despite the bit of ambiguity surrounding your profile status, I don't foresee you doing anything problematic at all, I know you'll do great things!

Welcome to the DarkRP Staff Team! We're looking forward to getting you trained and having you on board! 

Please do not use any commands/permissions until you have been trained, contact a member of HR for further instructions.