SteamID (https://steamid.io/):
Warns:1
Timezone:cst
Playtime?:15:38:18
Do you have access to Discord and a microphone?: [YES/NO]yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] starphantom
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] i want to help i really like playing on the server but i ussally end up getting off because of rdm and i want to help with that.

i promise i will not abuse my powers that come with having admin. i legit just want to help the server.

sorry im not very good at writing but also i am consider to be a funny lil guy andyways i just want to help the server.

because i really like it i just dont like it when i get rdmd every 5 seconds. you know but yeah i just want to help.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details no
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: quite alot cant really specify
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? music and gaming
Did you read the staff rules?: yes

(somewhatunrelated) i cant find the staff rules can you link them below

Edited by SpaceBear
i was told to
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Management Team

Hello @SpaceBear, Do me a favor and go back over your application, the section that says 2 paragraphs should be at least two distinct paragraphs with 3 sentences per each, do me a favor and beef that up, then it seems like you might not have read through our staff rules thoroughly, go ahead and go do that one more time to make sure you fully understand every one of them.

For now, your application is not able to be considered as the format has not been followed. Fix this, and you'll be eligible again.

• Like 1

If you genuinely want to get accepted, then please increase your playtime and preferably put more effort into your application, and also make sure to read the rules. For now, spend more time on the server, interact with the community, and familiarize yourself with how the server works.

32 minutes ago, Schyzo said:

If you genuinely want to get accepted, then please increase your playtime and preferably put more effort into your application, and also make sure to read the rules. For now, spend more time on the server, interact with the community, and familiarize yourself with how the server works.

can someone please tell me where the rules are atleast

• DarkRP Administration Team

As the others have said, this is not a particularly good application. Not only do you have less than the required 72 hours (at minimum) asked of you before you apply, but your paragraphs are very lacking and have almost no substance to them. As I said on a previous application also, saying that you won't abuse your powers IMO is hardly a strength in your favour, and really is just an expectation put onto you by the process of applying. And you also did not read the staff rules clearly enough.

I will always say to applicants who do not write good apps, study the apps that came before you. Familiarise yourself with what it is that got other applicants approved (i.e. formatting good paragraphs, what to write), re-read the server and staff rules (there's something that you missed which is very important) and try and get your hours up as well. 15 hours is honestly not enough time to have gotten used to the inner workings of the server, to bond with community members and even to get to know our team. If you want a head start on meeting staff, you can always contact me in-game if there's anything you need to know.

Otherwise though, good luck next time. Come back with a bit more experience and perhaps you'll have some more folks rooting for you.

• DarkRP Administration Team
42 minutes ago, SpaceBear said:

can someone please tell me where the rules are atleast

Also, I'm letting you know now so you're not disappointed, you will be denied just based off playtime alone.

• DarkRP Management Team

zvjizvrkco.png
DENIED

Unfortunately, your application does not meet the requirements to be accepted. Please take the criticism above into account before posting a new application. Additionally, these links may be helpful for you to review before you attempt another application.

https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/19909-darkrp-server-rules/
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23731-darkrp-d3a-guideline/
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/19667-staff-training-guide/
https://forums.garnetgaming.net/index.php?/topic/23730-darkrp-promotion-guideline-updated-2024/

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your application. You may reapply when you have reached 72 hours of playtime in-game.