Bhewy's resignation

To all staff and members of GarnetGaming’s Military Role Play community. The day has finally come. At this point on the server I have lost my will to play. As some of you may have noticed, I have not been on in about a week. The reason is because I have played too much of the server day in and day out, and it feels as if I have lost my will to play. This is not because of how the server is right now or anyone in particular. Everyone has been so kind to me and I am so grateful for the people who showed me care in the server.

If I did not tag you, take no offense for the people who are tagged were the ones who truly impacted my time on the server and I still hold a special place for everyone in my heart who was not tagged.

@{GG} CJ - A great friend, leader, role model and cyber bully, I hope that we can still talk in TS because you a real homie. #Slaporders

@Hardey | GarnetGaming.net - The person who helped me the most in joining SSO. You were a great teacher that turned into a friend after I got in to SSO. Ima miss you a ton, have fun in Vega.

@Trip - A great friend when we were in RU and a even better friend in US ima miss you alot man.

@{GG} Remake - An amazing guy to talk to and hangout with. I’m grateful for everything you did for me. Good luck at McDonalds my guy

@ Br0ken - A great person to be around and helped me all the time if I needed something. You were the one to buy me an Orsis and I've been grateful ever since im gonna miss you a ton.

@Riskii- You always shit on me during our 1v1 sims, but you were still a major homie thanks for being a friend.

@ Medinator - You were one of my best friends in SSO and one of the most relatable people I've seen. I’m gonna miss you a ton bro.

@Arnold Smith - I loved having conversations with you about roblox and us always messing around in game and in TS, you are also one of the few who believe my 3000 IQ. Ima gonna miss you thanks for supporting through everything

@ ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ - I’m gonna miss you a ton bro. You helped with my minge problem and helped me many times before that as well. I hope you’re having fun trapping people on CS.

@{GG}otham - A super chill dude and so far a really fun Gen. Thank you for all the chances you have given me. Gonna miss you, you alcoholic.

@Ethan - The person who shaped me into who I am today.  A real homie and a fat ginger I'll miss you and your talks about your dick.

Goodbye everyone I’m gonna miss you all ❤️

Edited by Bhewy1
Forgot to add you in the OG post my b
  • Sad 6
4 minutes ago, †Trip† said:

WHAT THE FUCK BHEWY. Sad day bro. Gonna miss your vibes, and upbeat personality you toxic fuck. Love you bro. 💔

Im gonna miss you a ton man. Can't wait for you to graduate out of adult school.

• 300 IQ 1

Damn, Bhewy, you little fucker. You were a great little man, and you were always fun to hang out with. It was sad seeing you leave SSO, and it is even more of an event to see you fully leave the server. Hang around every now and then, when you have the time, with the Ruskies as you haven't shown up on the RU side in a long time. Good luck wherever you go next, m8.

• Friendly 1

This was really out of the blue bro. Its sad to read this and no longer see actively MARSOC. Im gonna miss you lil guy. 

I dont think i bullied you that much?? 

#SlapOrdersForever

Ill always be one call away and keeping up those talks with you man. Best of luck to your bright future ahead Bhewy. 

Always Faithful, Always Forward

On 10/13/2018 at 3:21 PM, Bhewy1 said:

@ ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ - I’m gonna miss you a ton bro. You helped with my minge problem and helped me many times before that as well. I hope you’re having fun trapping people on CS.

Just doing my job as a good ooficer 🙂 nothing out of the ordinary here bois also welcome brother this is the retired squad coming to retrieve ya